RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Magoo

Tab _ Abysmal Service

Our local TAB is a joke - First before the jewels went to put on a futures bet - no-one there could help and this was my first time doing a futures bet - found info and figured out for myself. Went down on a Wednesday afternoon to take $400 out of a phone account - we don't have that much cash - I had to take a cheque. Just now went down to open a phone account (as a few are setting up a weekly betting syndicate at work) - she spent 5 minutes looking for a form to open an account and then said sorry she couldn't help as she couldn't find a form -meanwhile the person behind me makes a remark about me holding up the queue - I said not my fault mate if they can't find their forms. I now need to travel across town to another TAB and take my IDs again. This is my only 3 visits to this TAB this year. I told one of my colleagues when I came back to work and he said last week they couldn't pay him out $80 (yes not a typo $80) - told him he would have to come back tomorrow - No wonder the industry is in trouble - is there no-one from the TAB monitoring their outlets.