RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scottruby

bluey's replacement?

thoughts on who we'd like to see at the helm next season?

im a big Daniel Anderson fan, would love to see him back. i think we need a no BS guy who's not one of the bros! along the lines of Hasler/Bellamy (who is off contract next year). other rumors ive read are Graham Murray, Tony Iro, Justin Morgan, Jim Dymock, Steve Folkes.....the list goes on

I see an aussie agency has betting on Head Coach next year...

Kearney $1.40

Tony Iro $4

David Kidwell $5

Ackland $8

Matty Elliot $11

Anderson $13

Any other $7

Cant get much lower for the warriors, ticket prices should be $5 with a free hotdog and a drink and I might go and take familly, maybe they could have the other nrl game on the big screen at same time, inu must be laughing he got out of the sinking ship

Kearney is 2.5 on another Aussie agency, personally I wouldnt back him to get the job @ 25,s, wish I could lay him at Centrebet. 1.4 thats unders!!

couldnt it be funny watching bellamy coach them. could see him after every manu mistake

The cameras would be on him all game! Throwing water bottles and slamming the desk, would be hilarious:)!

Seriously to add, they can't even consider Kearney after the Eels form..

couldnt it be funny watching bellamy coach them. could see him after every manu mistake

Would be hilarious but you could guarantee that it wouldn't happen 2 weeks in a row i.e. the Vulcans would have the services of the big guy for sure:D

Personally I think they will try for a "battle hardened" experienced coach.They certainly have the cheque book to so. But whether they could attract a Bellamy or Sheens is another story. If the Tigers miss the 8 (distinct possibility) that potentially could sway Tim Sheens.....be my ideal 1st pick. Daniel Anderson a possibility? As for Kearney, Iro and Ackland......not head coach material. Certainly not in the current environment anyway.

Would be hilarious but you could guarantee that it wouldn't happen 2 weeks in a row i.e. the Vulcans would have the services of the big guy for sure:D

Personally I think they will try for a "battle hardened" experienced coach.They certainly have the cheque book to so. But whether they could attract a Bellamy or Sheens is another story. If the Tigers miss the 8 (distinct possibility) that potentially could sway Tim Sheens.....be my ideal 1st pick. Daniel Anderson a possibility? As for Kearney, Iro and Ackland......not head coach material. Certainly not in the current environment anyway.

tim sheens is a real possibility i think, he's always had an interest in the talent pool NZ has to offer and as you say if the tigers dont make the 8 then he's a real chance. and the aussie coach coaching here is bound to attract a lot of good aussie talent

Interesting to read the owners have a certain person in mind, what they are after is a "Super" Coach, that for me rules out

Stephen Kearney

Tony Iro

David Kidwell

Jim Dymock

John Ackland

Ivan Cleary :D

and the likes

Successful business men are used to winning, so you would expect them to be investing in someone with a proven track record, especially since they are about to introduce academys into the schools.

Who that coach is, I have no idea?

Iv'e run all the coaches through my mind, and the only one that comes to mind is Tim Sheens, if this was to happen, one could expect Benji to join him, a ready made replacement for James Maloney.

Wayne Bennett, no he is employed by Tinkler

Craig Bellamy, no he wants to move home (QLD) that will be his next move.

IAS had Graham Henry in the betting market, he's not that stupid.

Saying they want a "Super" Coach maybe they're talking union, well I know a certain successful ex Super coach, he will become available after this weekend, when he also meets the same fate as Bluey.......no i'm only kidding.

Whoever it is I wish them the best us Warriors fans are a fickle bunch.