RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Horse Stopper

Blooming Caulfield Cup..............

With every rain drop that continues to fall and the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that now is the hour for NZ to shine and another Australian Group 1 victory is imminent.

Just as the Pumper came back to prominence from his indiscretion on Might and Power a few years back perhaps Chrissy Munce has the horse power to redeem himself after his faux pas this Saturday. :D

Good luck.

With every rain drop that continues to fall and the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that now is the hour for NZ to shine and another Australian Group 1 victory is imminent.

What we those cutesy bloody kids in the mall singing at me the other day. Oh yep:

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows...

An omen for Daffodil?

Listen nutter I have been spruking this mare for more than a year, and I've been guilty of saying this is 'her race', now I find the resident village idiot, and Melbourne's a big village so we're talking a world calls idiot here, comes along and tries to hijack my fancy.

Move along lonely, go find another thing to dribble all over, don't ruin my moment of glory and don't add an unnecessary handicap and impediment to this countries moment of reflected glory from this mare.

Montmarte refused your advances this morning???

That's no surprise. If I was gay I'd probably refuse you too.

I can pick whoever I like short stuff.

I couldn't care less whether you spruiked this one in utero.

I've had a brief look at the form and after drawing barrier four with a track that will definitely have the fire out of it I think it can win.

The "impediment to this country's moment of reflected glory" was well and truely witnessed last Saturday with your spruiking of the Ardmore horse.

So get back your corner. I can hear one of your unbalanced patrons calling. ;)

Listen nutter I have been spruking this mare for more than a year, and I've been guilty of saying this is 'her race', now I find the resident village idiot, and Melbourne's a big village so we're talking a world calls idiot here, comes along and tries to hijack my fancy.

Move along lonely, go find another thing to dribble all over, don't ruin my moment of glory and don't add an unnecessary handicap and impediment to this countries moment of reflected glory from this mare.

scr her now bloody hell its got lot riding on her

The only thing you can be reasonably sure of is that a couple of Ozjocks (the best in the world)will take off from the start. Before the first bend 3 or 4 swoopers will shoot forward to take up the space behind the leaders then once around that they will haul their steeds in and jam the horses behind them back into the pack. from this point there will be knocking and bumping. From the 800 there will be tiring retreatals and cynical improvers. A lot of this due to the Aus finests concern for their mounts staying abilities.

Clairvoyancy may provide a winner here otherwise your chance are the same as a chook raffle at the viaduct. The CC is the biggest chook raffle of all.

Go the Kiwis

Rain...

If you MUST have a bet in this don't expect a rain affected track.

Rain has hit Melbourne and parts of Victoria, but NOT Caulfield.

Less than 20 minutes away at Cranbourne they raced on a heavy track on Thursday (the Moe meeting) and it was so bad it had to survive 3 track inspections.

Caulfield will suit most horses with the "sting" out of the track.

Will need to watch race reply to check the other horses out as I was too busy thinking how much I'd just won on Viewed! Last start behind Efficient was too good to ignore and after the first couple at Caulfield today you could see that it would suit runner like Viewed even though the jockey took a different route through the inside instead of moving out....Great ride though

I have liked this horse for this race for a month or two, but how could you have him after his last run? Do you know something we don't?? :)

Didn't actually know anything, lol, but you had to forgive him for the Kelt run. He was ridden more like a lawnmower than a racehorse.

He had form at 2400m, being close up to Roman Emperor and Predatory Pricer.

Didn't actually see what happened to him in the final 800m, so im not sure whether he had any excuses, but he seemed to get checked a little in the first part of the race. Maybe he'd be better over two miles?

Extraordinary ride by Brad Rawiller to win the Cup. Biggest run(in my opinion) was Master O'Reilly and Cima de Triomphe was definitely the biggest disappointment.

Where to for Daffodil from here? Was a good run, thought she had it early in the straight but just battled the last bit. Tough to beat Viewed in the Melbourne Cup, although the penalty he got will help the others and he did save a lot of ground rounding the turn when she came wide.