RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
teletubby

2012 olympic games

enjoyed most of what i have seen.BUT...BUT..BUT... these games must go down in history as the sulky olympics... i've never seen so many grizzly arses in all my life... cheating... can't get my own way... can i do that again........great brittian diver yesterday did a bad dive and got points to fit the dive so they protest about all the flashes that went off while he was diving... and wait for it... he gets another chance and does a better scoring dive....never mind the fact that he had,had a dive before hand and scored well with everyone using the flashes on the camera..so what the hell... what a lot of bullshit... this was only one of many injustices..runners pulling up in heats only to win finals of another distance. fencing... throwing the match so they didn't have to meet fellow countrymen.... truely dirty games...

in my day it was an honour to compete for the fun of it, and the fairness of all..today it is win at all costs..some may not agree with my views but really i find it a big disappointment ... taking nothing away from contestants that played the games in the nature of what they are intended to be played.

enjoyed most of what i have seen.BUT...BUT..BUT... these games must go down in history as the sulky olympics... i've never seen so many grizzly arses in all my life... cheating... can't get my own way... can i do that again........great brittian diver yesterday did a bad dive and got points to fit the dive so they protest about all the flashes that went off while he was diving... and wait for it... he gets another chance and does a better scoring dive....never mind the fact that he had,had a dive before hand and scored well with everyone using the flashes on the camera..so what the hell... what a lot of bullshit... this was only one of many injustices..runners pulling up in heats only to win finals of another distance. fencing... throwing the match so they didn't have to meet fellow countrymen.... truely dirty games...

in my day it was an honour to compete for the fun of it, and the fairness of all..today it is win at all costs..some may not agree with my views but really i find it a big disappointment ... taking nothing away from contestants that played the games in the nature of what they are intended to be played.

I disagree or should I say, I saw things differently.

I thought these games will go down as one of the greatest. I have never seen so many happy people just to be part of it (winning medals or not).

I will grant you there will always be those who just did not live up to there own expectations or other peoples expecatations.

Sadly, there will always be people greater or lesser than us and if we compare ourselves to others we will either end up bitter or vain.

Interesting how unhappy the silver medalist looked in the diving presentation last night....makes me wondor what awaits him when he goes home? A stark contrast to the British bronze medal-winner...he was positively buzzing!

It's funny that pre-games the British press was bagging the organisers and the organisation and facilities but when American Mitt Romney said the same thing they got their knickers in a twist and defended England. Human nature's great eh?

It's funny that pre-games the British press was bagging the organisers and the organisation and facilities but when American Mitt Romney said the same thing they got their knickers in a twist and defended England. Human nature's great eh?

Nah, just the Pommy way. You can rip into your kin as much as you like, but if a Yank tries it, then he's "well out of order" and likely to take a beating..

I reckon it comes from living in the cold south on a diet of beets and swedes Tubby. You could win $999,999 in the Lotto and you'd be grizzling about missing that extra $1.

no i wouldn't... in fact...

a plug for the TAB.... a punter had a multi to win $25,000 on valiere adams to win gold for nz.. and by the sound of it they are going to pay up.... bloody good show. well done tab.

and i am having mutton stew for dinner tonight.. 2 onions,2 carrots, half leek 1/4 celery,1/2 cup peas, and a little portion of swede... and potato....for my next course.....lol...yes i eat well..but over the last couple of weeks have lost 5kg.just with this bloody flu they have down here....but not once have i conplained...

the things one could do weith $999,999.99,where would i start..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm