RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zolandia

Kevin Gray

As a trotting person I normally don't watch Off The Rails hosted by Steve Davis but tonight I did when he was interviewing Kevin Gray.What a wonderful man Kevin Gray seems to be and a very proud trainer and boss of his staff.A credit to the galloping industry.

May he have many more years of success.

As a trotting person I normally don't watch Off The Rails hosted by Steve Davis but tonight I did when he was interviewing Kevin Gray.What a wonderful man Kevin Gray seems to be and a very proud trainer and boss of his staff.A credit to the galloping industry.

May he have many more years of success.

one of the best I have seen. NZ Racing needs more people like the grays. Wonerful family.

You won't find a more 'straight up' trustworthy and helpful team than Kevin and Kathleen.

If Kevin wasn't always on the lookout for a buyer he would have many more group 1's to his name.

- Off the Track? (I recorded the program of that name the other day and ended up with a bunch of Aussies talking racing ...)

I see the current one is on Nelson Schick ... do they ever replay the older ones? Would've liked to have seen the Kevin Gray one ...