RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
George

Guptill not out

Did anyone see Guptill's get given not out after the video reviewed an LBW decision last night when he was on 73.

He was plum, the not out decision made a mockery of the video review process.

no but this is how cricinfo saw it ...

Rampaul to Guptill, no run, 130.7 kph, They've called for a review for an lbw, after the umpire gave it not outRampaul has been getting some reverse and that was a yorker, the issue there for the umpire to consider was whether the ball hit the pad first, in this case it hit the toe first before the bat, the impact, according to ball-tracking, says it's an on-field call as the impact may have been partly outside the line of the off stump and therefore Reiffel's decision stands. Was really close and Rampaul can feel a little hard done by there. A very marginal call. Looked dead on first sight, but a technicality about the rule has saved Guptill. Less than half the ball was inside the line on the pitch-map, and therefore it was the umpire's call in the end

Amazing to see Williamson maintain his streak of soft dismissals. Whwere are his "supporters" now?? I mean even Simon Doull got stuck into him! :D

Will get a hundred today. Best player of spin NZ's produced since Fleming (that other bunny you don't rate:D)

Not a bad batting effort in the first innings. Folded a bit today though. Fighting hard with the ball.

Franklins dismissal?? Need I say more?

Not bad but should've got more on a good strip. Numerous soft dismissals. Disappointed in Flynn getting out lbw sweeping Ashwin again.

Bowlers trying hard but need another one tonight

Lets hope so. Jeez Boult bowled some nice overs. Deserved better figures.

Boult was off this morning. Superb from Southee. Martin's days are over. This is a good side we have. Taking time to find their feet. Good young bowlers.

I'm not sure it's confidence I have but I'm enjoying it. This is the best performance by a NZ team in a long long time. And that includes Hobart where, let's face it, we were lucky. We are level pegging with India in India. We've won more sessions than them.

I have no problem with our guys going at a run a ball for awhile until they settle in. Beats pushing and prodding anxiously.

If Flynn can keep the sweep tucked away, he'll get plenty. Hopefully Franklin can stay with him. This could be huge.

He would have been part of the decision to drop Martin for Southee. Time wil tell whether it was fluke or masterstroke. Good luck to the Black Caps. Big advantage to India at the moment.

I'm not sure it's confidence I have but I'm enjoying it. This is the best performance by a NZ team in a long long time. And that includes Hobart where, let's face it, we were lucky. We are level pegging with India in India. We've won more sessions than them.

I have no problem with our guys going at a run a ball for awhile until they settle in. Beats pushing and prodding anxiously.

If Flynn can keep the sweep tucked away, he'll get plenty. Hopefully Franklin can stay with him. This could be huge.

Yes Blunt, it's yet another new dawn. How many is that we've had now?

Bowling with plenty of fire and determination. Absolutely no luck going our way which is a damn shame. A top shout for LBW on Tendulkar turned down by Davis. I applaud Taylors aggression and when he mouthed "Cheating C&%$" when leaving the field for lunch Im sure it was directed at the Aussie ump. Later it was thought the umpires had called for a box of balls - I wish these umpires and the ICC would grow a set! No DRS just makes this test an inevitable win to India. Tragic.

Yes, we have a cricket section! Chur!! This could get addictive especially when i figure out how to upload media.

Mills should've bowled that over. No brainer. Southee had been getting the yips a bit in recent games e.g. England game and in the other super over.

Loving some of the new camera shots. The above the pitch shot is great for showing how fast 150km/hr is. And the split screen as the bastmen are running is good too. Been a very good tournament to be fair. No long gaps between games. We gave one of our usual muddling perfomances. Great at times, awful at others and average overall. Could've won a few more games easily.