RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pottsie

Super Final where if Crusaders & sharks win?

Crusaders too big too strong and waay too gooood!!

Typical League head. Just posts on League then thinks he knows what he is talking about when posting on Union.

Ain't that right Reilly? ;)

Typical League head. Just posts on League then thinks he knows what he is talking about when posting on Union.

Ain't that right Reilly? ]

funniest post ever

how's your tweed jacket and leather elbow patches Cartman ?

Ain't that right Reilly? ]

Typical league head? Are you that one dimensional that you cant love both games? Do you really have to bring this stupid f**king debate into all rugby threads created. Everyones aloud an opinion buddy at least i'm prepared to have mine before the game.

Chiefs were the better team on the night, out passioned the crusaders in what was a very entertaining game bar all the scuffle's.

Typical league head? Are you that one dimensional that you cant love both games? Do you really have to bring this stupid f**king debate into all rugby threads created. Everyones aloud an opinion buddy at least i'm prepared to have mine before the game.

Chiefs were the better team on the night, out passioned the crusaders in what was a very entertaining game bar all the scuffle's.

It is ALLOWED not aloud.

I've got a very good memory,and YOU are one prime faaarkwit.

Remember?

If the Sharks get up to win this after all that travel and away wins over Reds, Stormers and Chiefs, they will be the most deserving of winners and go down in rugby folklore. They should get very tired in the final 20 minutes.

Whoa boys back it up. I love the Chiefs but man the Sharks are a good outfit. Very big strong pack. They are just monsters. This is not going to be easy. If we win it will be 12 and under.

The four best teams made the semis for a good reason. They deserved it.

The Sharks are a million to one to win the final.

Well done Chiefs.Get on them now and the world will be a nicer place come next Sat.

have said 5 million to one.

It was a certainty

......but certainly seemed a bit one-sided and Sharks very flat.

That travel schedule seems absurd ,and after such a long drawn out comp ,for a Grand Final ????????

Thank goodness for the Women's Triathlon and Athletics.

Oh, and thanks to MoneyBill..a bit of X-Factor there.

A great effort by the Chiefs ,who I was surprised to hear only have handful of Waikato players ????

So many out of the Hurricanes catchment , along with both Coaches.

Hurricanes Area = a rugby factory !!!

:D

The Sharks are a million to one to win the final.

Well done Chiefs.Get on them now and the world will be a nicer place come next Sat.

.....not to forget your superb form for Sharkies in Winter picks comp !!!

Drama in rowing....lightweight pairs...Great Britain pull up !!!!!