RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lloyd Vivian

Bradbury Chocolate

Cant believe the wraps on this horse. So over-rated. May well win on Wednesday but no way can i see her leveling up to G1/2 company in the spring. Lay Lay Lay!

Ernie's stated she's a bush horse at best and his "people in the know" have said that she had every chance to win last time and I beg to differ.

She's already won in town at Doomben and I'm confident she'll win a few more out of the bush and prove Ernie and his "people in the know" that it's their opinion that's off and not the horse. ;)

this filly is very very extra - she is the goods - get as much on her as you can afford - she is special - a click or two below BC - but distance between her and the third horse - she is amazing

Based on what? She's beaten absolutely nothing. If she doesn't win Wednesday with all the wraps on her then somethings wrong. I cant wait till she makes her way to Sydney / Melbourne. G3 at best IMO, and even that will be a big ask.

Based on what? She's beaten absolutely nothing. If she doesn't win Wednesday with all the wraps on her then somethings wrong. I cant wait till she makes her way to Sydney / Melbourne. G3 at best IMO, and even that will be a big ask.

get your dollars on pal - she is stunning - an amazing animal

get your dollars on pal - she is stunning - an amazing animal

Im still waiting to hear what your basing all this on? I'm pretty confident time will tell us she is over-rated and be able to match the top horses in melb / syd.

You're starting to sound a bit like Pogo! My point re The Chocolate horse is that until it races in better class, the wins it has had really don't amount to much except give the connections a lot of thrills. Good on them. A mid-week in Sydney also won't stamp it's greatness. If it gets to race in Group company (in Oz - not NZ!) then my opinion would change if it measured up. But most it's wins have been in the bush.

Re The Spring Carnival. Went to Cox Plate last year but this year have decided on a change and will be at Caulfield on Oct 13th - Guineas day. I think the Caul Guineas is going to be one of the races of the Spring.

Starting tommorrow R6 H8.Should answer a few questions as she has an awkward draw.

Tommorow wont answer much... She's got 51.5kg and a decent draw. The field shes racing against is average to say the least. Will be odds on.

"massive win" against a very very average field of what? Last start? A really good horse would have won but The Choco wouldn't/couldn't accelerate, so excuses were made. Let's wait until it's raced against some of the better quality horses.

huge potential this animal - massive win when the big punt hurt the bookies

lmao

it was a great win against slugs and the term the black sardine of the north refers to crocodile dundee country where the majority of the the equine population are one bad run away from a can of pal !

it will need a rocket up it's dinger to win in listed or group company....

and would never beat zedi knight, doubtful jack or even shekinaar....

regards idle might.

lmao

it was a great win against slugs and the term the black sardine of the north refers to crocodile dundee country where the majority of the the equine population are one bad run away from a can of pal !

it will need a rocket up it's dinger to win in listed or group company....

and would never beat zedi knight, doubtful jack or even shekinaar....

regards idle might.

You had your fun with the Great Mare - the BC - now enjoy this Great Filly - headed for the top - A champion Filly starting out = don't you love it

You had your fun with the Great Mare - the BC - now enjoy this Great Filly - headed for the top - A champion Filly starting out = don't you love it

Mate this horse has beat NOTHING alright! If it ever gets the chance to race in G1/2's in melb/syd it will get found out. She is not a champion filly. Shes a Listed / G3 filly at best imo.

Mate this horse has beat NOTHING alright! If it ever gets the chance to race in G1/2's in melb/syd it will get found out. She is not a champion filly. Shes a Listed / G3 filly at best imo.

I am with the filly - think she is extra - time will tell me