RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bblunt

Confident bet

I see that bet has been removed. Didn't know you could do that??? Funny things goin on

Blunt where did you first sight the bet that had been placed and where did it show being removed please.

Blunt where did you first sight the bet that had been placed and where did it show being removed please.

There was approx $5300 in the win pool when I posted at 12:56. Zipping Malfoy was showing .80c w/p. Fun time girl was showing $1280 to win and others were all over $300.

The first I noticed the bet had been cancelled was at 3:45 when I posted the 2nd time. At that time there was $600 in win pool. Funny that??

How aptly you are named in that every thread you join quickly takes one!

It seems you feel that what Mr Harding and Ms Walsh do are somehow your personal business...so allow me to give you the CORRECT information..

Thrilling Lucus fractured his scapula in his first race day start and has been cared for and rehabilitated for 6 months by his connections (a lot of trainers and owners would not have bothered i'm sure) to the stage of trialling back to his best - unfortunately he retained psycological issues from the experience that were not realized until racing once again in a full field.

Unfortunately Zipping Malfoy sustained what is likely a career ending injury when losing his footing approaching the bend - a tragedy for his connections - but i assure you this does not make him a cat!

It is sad that there are individuals such as yourself that demand these amazing creatures be flogged around and around and criticize those that respect and care for them!

How aptly you are named in that every thread you join quickly takes one!

It seems you feel that what Mr Harding and Ms Walsh do are somehow your personal business...so allow me to give you the CORRECT information..

Thrilling Lucus fractured his scapula in his first race day start and has been cared for and rehabilitated for 6 months by his connections (a lot of trainers and owners would not have bothered i'm sure) to the stage of trialling back to his best - unfortunately he retained psycological issues from the experience that were not realized until racing once again in a full field.

Unfortunately Zipping Malfoy sustained what is likely a career ending injury when losing his footing approaching the bend - a tragedy for his connections - but i assure you this does not make him a cat!

It is sad that there are individuals such as yourself that demand these amazing creatures be flogged around and around and criticize those that respect and care for them!

nicely said....