RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DownwardSpiral

wotabuzz

Bet the connections are rueing the fact they dumped Hayley Curran for another jockey now, horse never settled and paid the price, she has never done anything wrong on the horse and deserved the ride!

I agree with both the above posts maybe Isaac should have let the horse roll on but if anyone watched Waitaha Toa last start on the flat ..... he was flying!!

so the win was due

Great example of horsemanship. She sat as quiet as a mouse all the way and just let him do his thing. I'll bet a male jockey would've drawn the stick after the last hurdle regardless. Some of the girls are sorely underrated. Great to see a good frontrunner.

Ok I'll say it.

Well done Haley, great ride and perfect judge of pace, when Jono levelled up on the turn I thought he had you but the Buzzman was just kidding, what a buzz. :y:

Too easy.

Ok I'll say it.

Well done Haley, great ride and perfect judge of pace, when Jono levelled up on the turn I thought he had you but the Buzzman was just kidding, what a buzz. :y:

Too easy.

Agree, lovely ride and once again sat so quiet even with the other horse setting the challenge. Most would of asked of the horse much before Haley did.

A horse well rated by the rider, well done Haley and the team behind Wotabuzz.

I also noted despite the state of the track ( bloody good winter conditions in my book) the three jumps races only had one faller (and at the second fence so couldn't be attributed to any 'dangerous conditions) and a couple pulled up which is generally better than what happens on better tracks.