RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

James McDonald tests positive to diuretics.

my point been will he get charged or not if they saying now he didn't

How hard is it for you to understand. They are saying he did have drugs in his system on the first test, now on a 2nd test he's clear, this test being taken several days later, not to hard to understand i would of thought.

Of course they will have him back. They consider him guilty of such a heinous crime that they have said no problems, ride the last 2 meetings of our season and then put your feet up for 3 weeks during the NZ winter.

John Moore has said that he wants him as his retained jockey for next season to replace Beadman. The only reason that he wont be riding in HK next season, either for Moore or as a club jock, is if he doesnt want to live there.

Of course they will have him back. They consider him guilty of such a heinous crime that they have said no problems, ride the last 2 meetings of our season and then put your feet up for 3 weeks during the NZ winter.

John Moore has said that he wants him as his retained jockey for next season to replace Beadman. The only reason that he wont be riding in HK next season, either for Moore or as a club jock, is if he doesnt want to live there.

coz he doesn't want ruin aussie contacts

as has been pointed out by many on racecafe before.. any drugs no matter what is not exceptable... or is this okay because it's james mcdonald?..

like drink driving for under 20's. no tolerance.and thats the way it should be with drugs... riders,drivers,trainers,stablehands and god forbid...owners....,.

as has been pointed out by many on racecafe before.. any drugs no matter what is not exceptable... or is this okay because it's james mcdonald?..

like drink driving for under 20's. no tolerance.and thats the way it should be with drugs... riders,drivers,trainers,stablehands and god forbid...owners....,.

Owners need to be on drugs today just to race a horse.

On drugs in order to cope with some of the stupid comments posted here re James McDonald and his diuretics. Is there a difference between diuretics, cocaine, j, heroin etc? Of course there is! What some have posted here is insane.

On drugs in order to cope with some of the stupid comments posted here re James McDonald and his diuretics. Is there a difference between diuretics, cocaine, j, heroin etc? Of course there is! What some have posted here is insane.

Quite right,it has only been a few years since Diuretics have been banned in NZ.

They never had any effect on the 60% of jockeys that took them,in fact I believe you rode better with them,only for the fact that made you feel leaner and meaner.

I should know,as i would take 5 the night before and another 5 on the morning.I only took that amount as your body becomes immune to them and they become less effective.

The only side effect that I had,was after your first ride,you were inclined to dry reach and a big chance of losing your dentures,but that was easy to remedy,just leave them behind.

They had no effect on your mental state or ability to ride.

The only reason I believe they were outlawed was the effect on your health,but definitely not performance enhancing.