RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
van

drivers kicking horses

I just watched dexter Dunn drive Rockin Roll Lad to win at forbury, it looked like on the close up he was moving his legs and feet to kick the horse in the hocks,we have seen him do it many times with nothing said and if people say it is to pull the ear plugs out it wasnt long ago drivers got told you can not pull cords with your feet as i recall robbie holmes getting in trouble for it.

Watching the replay of Dexters next win he done the same turning for home and the close up shows his whip way outside the cart,so will be interesting if gets fined for whip outside of sulky confines like every other driver has been in the past?

But what a massive shame the horse loses the race even though it lost ground in a gallop and still good enough to win

They Should Be Banned From Driving Horses!!! Cheers Anne-lise

Seems one rule for some drivers and other rules for other drivers in NZ Anne-lise

Van

You really may want to have a closer look at the race as you WILL find he is removing either the ear plugs or pull down blinds!!!! End of story!!!!!

What difference does it make?

I would have thought it may scare the horse into breaking ... but clearly not!

It clearly doesnt injure the horse

It clearly doesnt inject the horses with steroids ... yup no needles in sight in my replay

Why the fines? Why the rules? Why the fuss on this thread?

kick hock as going forward to help momentum..

get ya timing wrong if you are not wearing steel capps and ya wont be able to join dancing with the stars ..

it is all just mere TRICKS OF THE TRADE .

not that there are many tricks left that they are allowed to do anymore

Proberly doesnt work as good as a big hefty chain rattling at them .. um who was that horse and trainer .. shucks i might need some Devine inspiration from the Lord to remember that one .

or a fencing staple in the hand end of the whip .. but effective all the same .....

this thread did remind me of that galloper .. WHY -KICK -A-MOO-COW (not spelt like that )

cowabunga dudes :)