RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Australian arrogance.

Dillihab and Canny are just filthy that I called the outcome correctly sunny....and I, just for a change ( ho ho ho ), am rubbing it in their face.:D

Is it about now that we remind canny that Oz can't play rugby or netball...that the Kiwi's are still the world champs...that his cricketer's aren't no1 in the world anymore.......the list goes on and on. ]

Isn't calling the outcome correctly at all CT, but well done if you did make a few $$$'s....BUT

What is a few dollars ? ? I had a great day on the punt on Saturday, but for some punters they would probably just laugh at what I call a great day, so Bradez does have a valid point.

Pakistan blew that test, bad captaincy but hey Oz proved it's not over til your last girlfriend sings haha.

PS I think The Hurricanes can turn it around in 2010 so I will gloat if they win.

Ho Ho Ho

Jezza

Isn't calling the outcome correctly at all CT, but well done if you did make a few $$$'s....BUT

What is a few dollars ? ? I had a great day on the punt on Saturday, but for some punters they would probably just laugh at what I call a great day, so Bradez does have a valid point.

Pakistan blew that test, bad captaincy but hey Oz proved it's not over til your last girlfriend sings haha.

PS I think The Hurricanes can turn it around in 2010 so I will gloat if they win.

Ho Ho Ho

Jezza

Not only are you incapable of understanding basic punting principle's, but you also clearly have a tenuous grasp on cricketing matters as well.

Pakistan lost that Test because their keeper dropped Mr Cricket on 4 separate occassions.

Hardly the Captains fault one would have thought.

Not only are you incapable of understanding basic punting principle's, but you also clearly have a tenuous grasp on cricketing matters as well.

Pakistan lost that Test because their keeper dropped Mr Cricket on 4 separate occassions.

a female name for your pseudonym??

Are you trying to get in touch with your feminine side?? :D

...speaking of new pseudonym's train-stopper, I couldn't help but notice that you've opened a new account!]

ChrisThomson and I have never and will never register under another name on this site.

I've got nothing to hide. ;)

You on the other hand, well that's a whole different story. ;):D

Did you see the field settings when Australia were 8 down ? ? Gifting runs to the batsmen with no pressure.

I know the SA vs England game ended in a draw....however have a look at the fielders surrounding the bat to try and get those last wickets....that is what a captain should be doing...

I agree dropping Hussey was a huge turning point but it was the Paki's inability to dismiss Siddle that cost them the test.

PS I think the keeper dropped Hussey 3 times and Siddle once.

Good Luck with your punting today....hope my inability to understand basic punting principals brings me as much success as last Saturday did.

Hugs and Kisses

Jezza

Realised what a ridiculous statement this one was which is way you haven't replied.

Hussey was last dropped on 52 on the 3rd day and went on to post a further 82 more runs while batting with a number 10. The reason was that while he was on strike Yousuf had 8 fielders on the boundary...and even when Siddle was on strike it was hardly an out and out attacking field.

Anyone with a cricketing brain could see that the Captain set far to defensive a field and it was the cheap runs that Oz added in the 9th wicket partnership that cost Pakistan the game.

Not only catches win matches but Captains win matches too..

Just remember Rosie there is a slight chance that you are not an expert on every subject....

Jezza

Chris Thomson...You queried the female pseudonym...No way Taylors real name is Andrew. Read his/her posts..Lots of back-biting...Gotta be female.

to behave like a grumpy old lady canny. ;):D

Mind you, living in Wellington and supporting their rugby team would give him ample excuse to behave in this manner. :D

Are you going to the tennis this week??

I've got my ticket to the Kooyong final for Saturday.

Unfortunately the Fed has pulled out with a minor injury to his hand.

Will be good to see Djokovic and Del Potro anyway.

Henin will be a serious threat next week.

She's back!! :D

Realised what a ridiculous statement this one was which is way you haven't replied.

Hussey was last dropped on 52 on the 3rd day and went on to post a further 82 more runs while batting with a number 10. The reason was that while he was on strike Yousuf had 8 fielders on the boundary...and even when Siddle was on strike it was hardly an out and out attacking field.

Anyone with a cricketing brain could see that the Captain set far to defensive a field and it was the cheap runs that Oz added in the 9th wicket partnership that cost Pakistan the game.

Not only catches win matches but Captains win matches too..

Just remember Rosie there is a slight chance that you are not an expert on every subject....

Jezza

Have you ever played Cricket? And do you actually have a think about your posts before you send them through?

The answer to both of those questions is obviously not!

It's not Rosie's job to confirm your status as an idiot, you do that for yourself quite easily.

I don't know how you can type what you typed, without thinking that heck, Rosie might be onto something here.

You said yourself that Hussey added an extra 82 runs after he was dropped for the fourth time! Well hello!! What came first? The chicken or the egg?

Stick to areas that you excell in, like same-horse multi's!;)

Have you ever played Cricket? And do you actually have a think about your posts before you send them through?

It's not Rosie's job to confirm your status as an idiot, you do that for yourself quite easily.

I don't know how you can type what you typed, without thinking that heck, Rosie might be onto something here.

You said yourself that Hussey added an extra 82 runs after he was dropped for the fourth time! Well hello!! What came first? The chicken or the egg?

Stick to areas that you excell in, like same-horse multi's!]

Careful HKP you are making references within your own mind. :D I would say soul but you havnt got one :D. How about you, "Rosie", Lobster and I meet up for a wee net session and you will see (or in this case, might not see!) the Lobmeisters stock deliveries rearing around your beak?! You can then determine for once that your assumption was in fact wrong. Oh how we would laugh!! :D

Stick to areas that you excell in, like same-horse multi's!]

I actually said that the dropping of catches was a huge turning point, however my opinion (If I'm allowed one Oh wise one) is that the captaincy was the losing of the match.

Yes I have played cricket, I have actually played a fair few sports, and as Torch said I would love to bowl a few to you and "Rosie" in the nets.

People are allowed Opinions. I reckon you are one of those people thats not always right but never wrong.

Jezza

Bradez, you might be an idiot, but I assure you i'm not.

Present yourself in person one day and i'll gladly show you the screenshot.

Otherwise, you can shove it up your rrrrrs!

Have a nice day.

fire it through to my email

Arrogant Aussies just won thier 12th test in a row over the hapless Pakis by an arrogant margin of 231 runs in doing so won 5 of thier last 6 tests, and whats worse? they made Shano Watson the Player of the Series........Arrogant Bastards.

It's a beautifull day.

Funny how times have changed! Aussies overjoyed with wins against the 6th and 8th ranked teams in the world. Those glory years seem so long ago.

id say the same for nz, but i cant even think of any nz glory days