RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
John Galvin

So You Think and Frankel

Here is the field for Queen Anne Stakes, Group One over a mile, at Royal Ascot next Tuesday

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=552341&r_date=2012-06-19#raceTabs=lc_

you'll find that what you're viewing is equivalent to our noms. Final field declarations happen the day before in the UK (maybe a day earlier at Royal Ascot).

I doubt whether they will be dropping SYT back to the mile after having just run & won the 10f Tatts Gold Cup, particularly when he has the 10f Prince of Wales Stakes, which is his declared option, on the 2nd day.

Not as easily excited as those over the Diamond Jubilee Stakes, Sheriff. ]

It's not so much that - although Antipodeon presence upsetting the Motherland is always fun - but the excitement is more taking the piss out of the great pogojane knocking machine that's in full swing on a daily basis in recent months :)

you'll find that what you're viewing is equivalent to our noms. Final field declarations happen the day before in the UK (maybe a day earlier at Royal Ascot).

I doubt whether they will be dropping SYT back to the mile after having just run & won the 10f Tatts Gold Cup, particularly when he has the 10f Prince of Wales Stakes, which is his declared option, on the 2nd day.

That is very true and makes sense given Frankel's dominance at the Mile anyway

It's not so much that - although Antipodeon presence upsetting the Motherland is always fun - but the excitement is more taking the piss out of the great pogojane knocking machine that's in full swing on a daily basis in recent months :)

Barry - Please point out where Black Caviar has been knocked? It is not her fault that some humans can't see further than the end of their noses. Is it?

It is the "Spin" surrounding Black Caviar that is bull... not her.

How, why and where is said spin applied when the talking has been done by her, on track, almost 2 dozen times? It's your anti spin that is more difficult to fathom....especially from somebody who professes to love racing.

How, why and where is said spin applied when the talking has been done by her, on track, almost 2 dozen times? It's your anti spin that is more difficult to fathom....especially from somebody who professes to love racing.

No 'professes' about it, I do. Hence trying to talk about So You Think and Frankel but as someone has said, So You Think probably won't clash with Frankel over the mile. Perhaps they will meet up in another race.

Try to stick to the subject idol mite. Or is that in the too hard basket?

Barry - Please point out where Black Caviar has been knocked? It is not her fault that some humans can't see further than the end of their noses. Is it?

Jane, try these comments you made for starters,

11-06-2012, 03:22pm

Centrofold

Jane Wallace

I am not downing Black Caviar as such. I am desputing that she is the best sprinter that Australia has sent to Ascot.

Centrofold

Jane Wallace

Takeover Target raced from a four year until he was nine years old and you rate a 21 racehorse better. I give up.

Please tell us what "spin" you are talking about??? Unbeaten 21 from 21... need I say more???Please tell us about the spin.

I am not talking about the ability of Black Caviar, I am talking about the media spin. I am convinced most of you don't follow the conversation.

I am not talking about the ability of Black Caviar, I am talking about the media spin. I am convinced most of you don't follow the conversation.

And what IS the "media spin?"

She should be doing better?

Have a higher winning percentage?

Or just being flogged to win by bigger margins? And in faster times? To achieve what? Shorten her racing career?

No, because that's all just stupidity - 21 from 21, 100% and mostly in Gp 1's. Jane, I suspect NOTHING could make you happy............

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=552343&r_date=2012-06-20#raceTabs=lc_

As expected SO YOU THINK is nominated for this event as well as the Queen Anne Stakes (1 mile) the previous day in which FRANKEL is a definite starter.

Probably not hard to guess which race SYT will go for.

It would be good to them lined up in the same race, whatever it is. I think John.