RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

Black Sardine (aus) v the worst field she has EVER raced

I am not downing Black Caviar as such. I am desputing that she is the best sprinter that Australia has sent to Ascot.

to see her in a hot 24 horse field in Tokyo sometime soon.One of TTs best efforts I reckon

LMAO

their logic is about as good as yours

going to the UK racing for shite prizemoney against slugs and then claiming to be the best whilst a million quid and the chance to back up their claims against frankel over a mile is wasted..

thank God for connections with some ticker and the few posters on here with enough nous to see through this facade

Give up Pogo. It is going well over their heads. Either, they have not read or cannot comprehend what has been said.

You obviously didn't take in exactly what Takeover Target has achieved.

Won the Kings Stand. Beaten in the next 2 starts by a jumper (Les Arcs), Won 10 group races in 41 starts. BC has won 18 in 21. Jeniak was fined 200,000 HK$ for drugs which must also put some questions on his performances? Think you should read properly.

Won the Kings Stand. Beaten in the next 2 starts by a jumper (Les Arcs), Won 10 group races in 41 starts. BC has won 18 in 21. Jeniak was fined 200,000 HK$ for drugs which must also put some questions on his performances? Think you should read properly.

Takeover Target raced from a four year until he was nine years old and you rate a 21 racehorse better. I give up.

Takeover Target raced from a four year until he was nine years old and you rate a 21 racehorse better. I give up.

Best you do Jane.

You and Pogo are making a great Kermit and Miss Piggy out of yourselves over this. :)

Best you do Jane.

You and Pogo are making a great Kermit and Miss Piggy out of yourselves over this. :)

haha

welcome shemp..

a new contender for racecafe dunce of the year

you are obviously so thick you cannot understand what the debate is about ..

it has little to do with the horses ability.

haha

welcome shemp..

;)

“For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't understand, no explanation is possibleâ€

haha

welcome shemp..

A Stradbroke, a Queensland Derby and a Brisbane Cup on Saturday. :D

What if the unthinkable happens tonight Diago?? :D

if the unthinkable happens and the pretender wins it confirms once again you are the biggest far quit on racecafe....

rocket man....

The good fortune last weekend will no doubt help fund a great time in the UK and where ever else Black Caviar goes.

The Queensland Derby was a great race. The other two...... seriously questionable.

Only my opinion of course. ]

I reckon Black Caviar could go on to win her next dozen races to retire undefeated and you'd still find a reason to degrade her performances.

I'd take Bill Waterhouse's view over yours any day of the week and if he says that Black Caviar is the best he's seen on a racetrack then I believe him. ;):D

I'm sure if you'd been fortunate enough to see the great mare in the flesh all this diatribe from you would be non existent. ;)

I reckon Black Caviar could go on to win her next dozen races to retire undefeated and you'd still find a reason to degrade her performances.

I'd take Bill Waterhouse's view over yours any day of the week and if he says that Black Caviar is the best he's seen on a racetrack then I believe him. ]

fine cotton......

I'd take Bill Waterhouse's view over yours any day of the week and if he says that Black Caviar is the best he's seen on a racetrack then I believe him. ]

Good on Bill Waterhouse. So no one else needs a brain of their own. Just ask Bill ;)

ignore him he is a far quit of gold medal proportions.

There are a few medalists on here.

You know Pogo. Even Peter Moody has stated that Black Caviar has no real competition over in the UK. So why go? He has also stated that the connections have had their arm twisted to go up there by Royal Ascot."

Throw the horse on the plane, get treated like Royalty and enjoy the experience and hopefully Black Caviar travels well and no harm comes from the experience.

Well..... that is how I read it. It has nothing to do with proving anything on the racetrack. A win is already forecast. How bad is that?