RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

Black Sardine (aus) v the worst field she has EVER raced

ted's probably senile and illiterate he doesn't seem to realise it was messara that made the comment re the quality of this years race....

notwithstanding the fact that the sardine will NEVER attempt the programme of races Joe Janiak set for Takeover Target.

after all why risk buggering an unbeaten run.

This thread is about Black Caviar BUT it does seem a bit narrow minded to denegrate other great horses because of the current wondergirl.

Of particular note in that wiki article is

Champion Australian International Performer - 2006, 2007 and 2008. That is some record.

I'll take a punt that I know who the next Champion Australian International Performer will be though!

ted's probably senile and illiterate he doesn't seem to realise it was messara that made the comment re the quality of this years race....

notwithstanding the fact that the sardine will NEVER attempt the programme of races Joe Janiak set for Takeover Target.

after all why risk buggering an unbeaten run.

Ted's not senile I'm sure Pogo - nor illiterate - and you need to consider what he's said a bit more closely.

Anyway,... something for you to ponder...If BC beats them all up there in a canter - does that put them in the same class as all the Aussie sprinters back home - Hay List excepted??? :eek:

You are a muppet Poogoo.

All p##s and wind and the above reply is evidence of that.

You continue to hold up Target Takeover (the other two didn't race in the UK).

Now he went up there and raced against these ambulance dodgers didn't he. He had a total of seven starts up there Poogoo and how many did he win...........1.

He had two starts in the Jubilee Stakes, the race BC is lining up in, finishing 2nd and fourth. This is a race you state above is no test yet TT couldn't win it.

Yet you decry the race should she win it.

Muppet!!!

Pogo's view on Black Caviar is about as accurate as his opinion on Roger Federer. ;)

Just ask him how he went in the tipping comp yesterday. :D :D :D :D

Ted's not senile I'm sure Pogo - nor illiterate - and you need to consider what he's said a bit more closely.

Anyway,... something for you to ponder...If BC beats them all up there in a canter - does that put them in the same class as all the Aussie sprinters back home - Hay List excepted??? :eek:

like most Lloyd he cannot see through the circus that surrounds the sardine..

if you have been following the threads closely you will see the majority ( pollyannas, muppets, dunces and imbeciles in the main ) laud the sardine whenever it wins, irrespective of the circumstances eg CF Orr boat race, the barrier trials in Adelaide, the joke race at Moonee Valley when she beat Zedi Knight etc etc....

all this is now designed to protect an unbeaten record ....and it is a massive BORE except for the event groupies like thomPson and irish who have a bizarre need to hitch their caravans to a star racehorse to extract some enjoyment from their lives.

when the sardine beat Hay List in sydney and brisbane they were absolute top shelf wins.

BUT be fair judge each win on it's merit and judge what she is beating.

as for what she is racing in this edition in UK i think they would be competitive with shekinaar, doubtful jack and zedi knight.

as indeed messara has noted.

still, it sells plenty of fairy floss and pink lemonades.

Pogo's view on Black Caviar is about as accurate as his opinion on Roger Federer. ]

lmao

the best ever...

the pretender.......

throw yourself under a melbourne tram

dunce.

you dill....

in an effort to justify the bull$hit that surrounds Black Sardine (aus) you attempt to denigrate a real champion in Takeover Target....

it is you that is the muppet....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeover_Target

What rubbish!!!

Lloyd is correct Poogoo.

Your lack of comprehension of what I said is evidenced by your reply above.

I have not denigrated Takeover Target at all. I merely pointed out to you that he could only win one of his seven starts in the UK. You did not need to post a link to wikipedia, I am fully aware of his race record, hence my knowledge of his UK campaigns.

I am also aware of Messara's comments in your original post however my post 22# was in direct response to your post 18# and you have confirmed that you agree with him and it was you who brought up TT again.

You have a history of denigrating her opposition and you are already doing the same as she is about to race in the Northern Hemisphere despite the race being a few weeks away and the field not even known.

I have already asked you a question in another thread which you have chosen to ignore.

Provide a list of horses that could beat her over a sprint distance in Australia.

Must be plenty of them from what you have to say.

Wonder why they are not taking her on? I would have thought there would be plenty kudos and renown for the first horse to beat her.

As to the circus as you put it, well it appears to bring a lot of enjoyment to thousands. They turn up and pack out the racecourses where ever she races. What's wrong with that? She makes main stream news, they stop other sporting events so they can watch her run.

So what if it doesn't float your boat, it does for so many others.

Instead of worrying about her opposition all the time, the hype and hooplah why don't you just concentrate on her, the horse and look at the way she gallops. and races. That's the real beauty. Then you may get to appreciate her far more.

Hi Ted,

Nice to see your well balanced and knowledgeable posts.

I some how think you may be wasting your time on Pogo though.

I have gone from initially finding some of his posts funny, to a state of annoyance, and now I actually feel sorry for him.

Muppets , funniest post ever, links to the hollows org have all got to be repetitive and somewhat boring.

I'd like to think the guy might have something better to do with his time than continuing to flog himself silly on this topic but apparently not.

Sad really.

Challenge to Pogo - leave this alone now and prove you do have a life outside Black Caviar.

Hi Ted,

Nice to see your well balanced and knowledgeable posts.

I some how think you may be wasting your time on Pogo though.

I have gone from initially finding some of his posts funny, to a state of annoyance, and now I actually feel sorry for him.

Muppets , funniest post ever, links to the hollows org have all got to be repetitive and somewhat boring.

I'd like to think the guy might have something better to do with his time than continuing to flog himself silly on this topic but apparently not.

Sad really.

Challenge to Pogo - leave this alone now and prove you do have a life outside Black Caviar.

funniest post ever

Underneath all of this you do seem to be 'smart enough', but this constant bagging is making you look like a KNOB.

Over hyping can make me nauseous too, and we all get it that it pisses you off

big time.

But just let it go and chuck your energy at something else would be my tip !

Pogo is just trying to wind us all up, he makes a good point about the quality of the opposition BC runs against.

They are feeble, they are becoming more and more second rate and unfortunately the English assignment is heading the same way.

Moody and co are planning all assignments around the unbeaten theme.

She will murder every sprinter in the world but unfortunately we will never know how good she could be.

The only way that would have happened is if somehow along the way she had actually got beaten.

I believe she could have won a Doncaster in her sleep under 58kg's but now it would be 62kgs and it ain't gunna happen.

Coolmore with 60 - whats the point!

She's going to go to the Broodmare barn untapped so can only be considered the best sprinter ever, nothing more nothing less.

Don't like Pogo's rhetoric but I see his point

it may be time for a winter'Comp' Eigh!?!

:y:Here's the 'terms of reference' for posters to submit their entries by., and it'll Be in the form of a job application being made by POGO..for the job of taking the official penetrometer readings..for each meeting run during the 'change season's ground's' [as in the summer he'd just get too many injuries landing awkwardly off'f the firm tracks] .

..he's designed 3 differing sticks for each of the general band_range classifications.,"dead,slow and heavy"..and in this link, we can see them., the longest prodular is for the heavy ground etc., http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?q=pogo+stick&start=91&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=640&addh=36&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsr&tbnid=BOC_2ump3f2ObM:&imgrefurl=http://www.retroland.com/pogo-sticks/&docid=zFBAikg1mwhe5M&imgurl=http://www.retroland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/pogo_stick_650x300_a01_1011.jpg&w=650&h=300&ei=r5jUT-HnD8SeiQfb5NGjAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=449&vpy=338&dur=3780&hovh=152&hovw=331&tx=134&ty=172&sig=101594980257076149810&page=5&tbnh=80&tbnw=173&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:91,i:30 (see his old schooldays shot he included for poscsterity.,another halfday wagged..escaping to the Trach!)

..the entries are to mimic POGO's written application seeking an interview..and one might imagine him giving our integrity regarding regular or proper "reads/readings"..a serve, as well that he might expand on the mechanics and efficacies Of his sticks..and his proponency/exponentries With them..and of course the lattitudes that he may brightly and gayly take in the roting of his c.v.:D

:y:..just an idea..from which i'll be exempted from entering., i've 'started it'..ample pens lie in wait i'm quite sure of that:)

on most of your assertions - except for one. You say "unfortunately, we may never know how good she could be".

That's incorrect. Her record (and prize money for a sprinter) will probably never be equalled, certainly not in most of our lifetimes. However, the one run that defined how good we know she is and more importantly, how every Trainer in the world knows she is and therefore take every step to avoid her, was her win in the Newmarket at Flemington. A top field, record weight, hcp conditions, breaking 1:9 despite the weight and easing down before the post!! If you did not see the race, ask if someone can post it on here, sit back, crack a can, watch in awe, then ask yourself, "How stupid is this Pogo character?". That's why the opposition are running.

Guess what, the bookies are offering a double. Black Caviar in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes and and Usain Bolt in the Olympic 100m for 6/4. How juicy are those odds!!

I'll take a punt that I know who the next Champion Australian International Performer will be though!

You will probably be right, Lloyd :) BUT for three years in succession? What are the odds on that? ;)

"Pogo is just trying to wind us all up, he makes a good point about the quality of the opposition BC runs against".

Exactly, that is a good point. I think what sparks Pogo off is when people say "Black Caviar is the best ever". She probably is to those who have not lived for many decades or for those who have short memories.

Read the news article which clearly states that opinion. It is bound to get up people's noses.

She's the best sprinter I've seen in 35 years. Seems forever to me.

Did you not see Takeover Target, Hawke?

Compare their records, check out the times for the same races. Then come back to me and tell me Black Caviar is a better/faster sprinter.