RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

Black Sardine (aus) v the worst field she has EVER raced

Its about time you released one for us mug punters Pogo.

Can you steer us into something today??

i overheard boris at the factory yesterday say i need more pickle TINSZELDA but it's short @ 5/2

i like the waller trained cumin at randwick monday if you can wait that long....

good luck, always bet within your budget...

i overheard boris at the factory yesterday say i need more pickle TINSZELDA but it's short @ 5/2

i like the waller trained cumin at randwick monday if you can wait that long....

good luck, always bet within your budget...

FYG I have the patience of a saint so can have a nibble at both your selections now that Hoss has won the first at Brisbane at 5/1.

http://www.racenet.com.au/news/80722/Messara---%27Zero%27-chance-of-Black-Caviar-losing-in-UK

well well well........

imagine that, YET i believe sales of pink lemonade and fairy floss are predicted to soar in the UK.

it$ a beautiful day.

You really have retardation issues don't you......they've avoided the best by travelling to the other side of the world this time have they?

You really have retardation issues don't you......they've avoided the best by travelling to the other side of the world this time have they?

you dunce, read the article .....

you dunce, read the article .....

You dunce - and that's paying you a huuuuge compliment. They've planned this trip for months, so it's hardly their fault now that the Poms et al are running scared once it became obvious the mare was 100% making the trip.

Yes, I read that article Pogo. :)

I also read that the connections of some of the other challengers have opted for other races over the carnival. So they are not exactly dodging Black Caviar. They are doing the same as Black Caviars' connections, opting for what is the best for them.

You dunce - and that's paying you a huuuuge compliment. They've planned this trip for months, so it's hardly their fault now that the Poms et al are running scared once it became obvious the mare was 100% making the trip.

i apologise, i should not have called you a dunce, it's so unfair to lump you in with other dunces, they would be greatly offended.

as a matter of fact i'm so certain you are a group one dunce that you will be on here spruiking after the sardine towels these ambulance dodgers...

meanwhile shekinaar, doubtful jack, zedi knight and co do their best to win an open handicap ...

thank God for Rough Habit (nz) Sunline (nz) Super Impose (nz) and Takeover Target (aus) etc etc

Why do you not put in Miss Andretti?

longevity ?

there are many ahead of the sardine, Northerly (aus) Kingston Town (aus) etc and don't forget Ouroene (aus)

not many go 124 and 0 ..

Yes, I read that article Pogo. :)

I also read that the connections of some of the other challengers have opted for other races over the carnival. So they are not exactly dodging Black Caviar. They are doing the same as Black Caviars' connections, opting for what is the best for them.

Pfffffffttttttttt...........that's an extremely liberal use of the term "interpretation" when analysing the words dodging or avoiding Jane!! I'd read it that they've opted for easier options AFTER they knew what BC's aims were. Yes, it IS doing what's best for their slugs (to use a pogo term), but it's still dodging or avoidance after the facts are known in most peoples English I suspect.......

i apologise, i should not have called you a dunce, it's so unfair to lump you in with other dunces, they would be greatly offended.

as a matter of fact i'm so certain you are a group one dunce that you will be on here spruiking after the sardine towels these ambulance dodgers...

meanwhile shekinaar, doubtful jack, zedi knight and co do their best to win an open handicap ...

thank God for Rough Habit (nz) Sunline (nz) Super Impose (nz) and Takeover Target (aus) etc etc

I've never spruiked BC or anything of the like - check back on my posts if you don't believe me. Mind you, you never admit to being wrong or accept that you're a retardent either ;)

All I do is point out the idiocy of posters like you in these situations - not that you need any pointing out with your hand raised so high!! ;) ;)

Pfffffffttttttttt...........that's an extremely liberal use of the term "interpretation" when analysing the words dodging or avoiding Jane!! I'd read it that they've opted for easier options AFTER they knew what BC's aims were. Yes, it IS doing what's best for their slugs (to use a pogo term), but it's still dodging or avoidance after the facts are known in most peoples English I suspect.......

Opting for another race should not be construed as an 'easier' option. For example the Kings Stand Stakes. May I suggest taking a look back at some of the winners of the Kings Stand Stakes there are some very impressive thoroughbreds who have won the race.

There is more than one race being run at Ascot this month that is worth getting excited about, to some of us.

Gopoo

It is you who is the dunce re this mare.

Once again you go on about what she has beaten and what she is meeting.

She has beaten 28 individual G1 winners.

Two that couldn't blow smoke up her backside when they met her ran first and second in the G1 Stradbroke yesterday.

Likewise Ortensia who also couldn't get near her wins the G1 sprint in Dubai and also ran very close up in the Hong Kong Sprint.

She has gone half way round the world to showcase her talents. If the Poms want to avoid her that is their problem. Perhaps even they have better knowledge of her ability than you do.

I hope she kicks their brains in!! If she does no doubt you will poo poo the run in your usual manner. :P

you see, he's still in a daze after another "Kiwi trifecta" in the Queensland Derby. 1st: Brambles - NZ bred by Savabeel.

2nd: Quintessential - NZ bred by F&F.

3rd: Westsouthwest-NZ by D.Brahma

4th: Tohunga - NZ by Zabeel

5th: Vatuvei- NZ

6th: Zabeelionaire-NZ

7th: Red Shift-NZ

Give the guy a break - he's still in shocksville! Oh, and then of course there's Lights of Heaven(NZ) the Brisbane Cup winner trouncing the early fav for the Caul Cup - Marwingo (or should that be now ex fav?).

Just as Black Caviar's opposition are doing to her what Anthony Mardine is doing to the real boxers is understandable. They can't beat her and he can't beat them so they avoid each other!

Opting for another race should not be construed as an 'easier' option. For example the Kings Stand Stakes. May I suggest taking a look back at some of the winners of the Kings Stand Stakes there are some very impressive thoroughbreds who have won the race.

There is more than one race being run at Ascot this month that is worth getting excited about, to some of us.

Hardly matters who has won them in the past, is it? Not when talking about who is going to win in 2012?

Gopoo

It is you who is the dunce re this mare.

Once again you go on about what she has beaten and what she is meeting.

She has beaten 28 individual G1 winners.

Two that couldn't blow smoke up her backside when they met her ran first and second in the G1 Stradbroke yesterday.

Likewise Ortensia who also couldn't get near her wins the G1 sprint in Dubai and also ran very close up in the Hong Kong Sprint.

She has gone half way round the world to showcase her talents. If the Poms want to avoid her that is their problem. Perhaps even they have better knowledge of her ability than you do.

I hope she kicks their brains in!! If she does no doubt you will poo poo the run in your usual manner. :P

don't highlight the fact you are a group one dunce like thomPson, irish , idlemight etc

kick what's brains in ?

ambulance dodgers ???

messara is correct it's no test, just like the races moody and co choose to "race" her in are generally no test....

it's all about protecting an unbeaten run, a massive marketing excercise....

thank God for Rough Habit (nz) Sunline (nz) Super Impose (nz) and Takeover Target (aus)...

you see, he's still in a daze after another "Kiwi trifecta" in the Queensland Derby. 1st: Brambles - NZ bred by Savabeel.

2nd: Quintessential - NZ bred by F&F.

3rd: Westsouthwest-NZ by D.Brahma

4th: Tohunga - NZ by Zabeel

5th: Vatuvei- NZ

6th: Zabeelionaire-NZ

7th: Red Shift-NZ

Give the guy a break - he's still in shocksville! Oh, and then of course there's Lights of Heaven(NZ) the Brisbane Cup winner trouncing the early fav for the Caul Cup - Marwingo (or should that be now ex fav?).

Just as Black Caviar's opposition are doing to her what Anthony Mardine is doing to the real boxers is understandable. They can't beat her and he can't beat them so they avoid each other!

save this post....

for poscsterity

for as sure as God made little kiwi fruits the above list will produce tomorrows best jumpers....

pogo, please refresh my memory;

What success have you had as a trainer?

What success have you had as an owner?

What success have you had as a jockey perhaps?

What success have you had as a punter?

What success have you had as a human being?

Other than the last one I've had no real success, but then I don't claim to and don't continually bag those that are/have.

pogo, please refresh my memory]

idlemight , that is exactly why you are a POLLYANNA ...

however , hopefully you will experience success at some stage...

don't highlight the fact you are a group one dunce like thomPson, irish , idlemight etc

kick what's brains in ?

ambulance dodgers ???

messara is correct it's no test, just like the races moody and co choose to "race" her in are generally no test....

it's all about protecting an unbeaten run, a massive marketing excercise....

thank God for Rough Habit (nz) Sunline (nz) Super Impose (nz) and Takeover Target (aus)...

You are a muppet Poogoo.

All p##s and wind and the above reply is evidence of that.

You continue to hold up Target Takeover (the other two didn't race in the UK).

Now he went up there and raced against these ambulance dodgers didn't he. He had a total of seven starts up there Poogoo and how many did he win...........1.

He had two starts in the Jubilee Stakes, the race BC is lining up in, finishing 2nd and fourth. This is a race you state above is no test yet TT couldn't win it.

Yet you decry the race should she win it.

Muppet!!!

you dill....

in an effort to justify the bull$hit that surrounds Black Sardine (aus) you attempt to denigrate a real champion in Takeover Target....

it is you that is the muppet....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeover_Target

This thread is about Black Caviar BUT it does seem a bit narrow minded to denegrate other great horses because of the current wondergirl.

Of particular note in that wiki article is

Champion Australian International Performer - 2006, 2007 and 2008. That is some record.