RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
meomy

Hounds

I like it too.

I also liked the aussie movie "the castle" Which i think is similair type of humour. the backstory is the greyhounds so those watching it to see a greyhound comedy would be sadly mistaken.

Another offbeat comedy failed to get of the ground in nz a decade or so ago... flight if the conchords...

I like it too.

I also liked the aussie movie "the castle" Which i think is similair type of humour. the backstory is the greyhounds so those watching it to see a greyhound comedy would be sadly mistaken.

Another offbeat comedy failed to get of the ground in nz a decade or so ago... flight if the conchords...

with you, except about the Conchords..they are'nt funny.

i love the show, good offbeat kiwi humour. and like someone else said the greyhound aspect is more a background thing. although the scenes at the track are great, im sure we can all relate to the types of people they portray hanging around at the dog track!

Had lots of laughts tonight, especially the van with the drag lure hauling it across the public park with greyhound chasing. Been a good filler for me on a Friday night and I'd be up for another series.

but will give it another chance this week. Wasn't inappropriate, just boring.

but I can admit I think I was wrong although it did seem to get better each episode. Maybe it was just getting to know the characters? Just as I was getting into it they said it was the final episode. Wonder what the ratings were like?

Was horrible. My cup of tea, but actors can't act, there is hardly any humour. They try to hard to be funny it backfires...

Any publicity for our sport is great publicity but to do it through a programme where dogs are getting raped or men are getting "" in the toilets... Not a good look.

Was horrible. My cup of tea, but actors can't act, there is hardly any humour. They try to hard to be funny it backfires...

Any publicity for our sport is great publicity but to do it through a programme where dogs are getting raped or men are getting "" in the toilets... Not a good look.

Will have to agree to disagree there Howrude. As was said earlier on in the thread the greyhound aspect is more a background thing.

I really enjoy that kind of humour, Eagle vs Shark is a good movie to watch if you enjoyed Hounds.

How many people in Auckland will now go to the Auckland dogs just to have a look, gets people to the track now they know one is there.

Will have to agree to disagree there Howrude. As was said earlier on in the thread the greyhound aspect is more a background thing.

I really enjoy that kind of humour, Eagle vs Shark is a good movie to watch if you enjoyed Hounds.

How many people in Auckland will now go to the Auckland dogs just to have a look, gets people to the track now they know one is there.

Have you seen The Castle Lad27?, would like to know if worth getting.