RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Twizzler

What an incredible spectacle at Morphetville

funniescst post ever

although even a dill like you would acknowledge rain affairs connections NEVER demanded a competitor be moved to another barrier...

Black Sardine(aus) circus = farce

Catemar = scs riddled dill

The only thing the connections of Rain Affair would acknowledge is that having him labelled as the 'real deal' by you, consigns him to the scrap heap. Now, thanks to you, unless he is racing in Sydney and covered in mud he couldn't win a beach race. Needless to say the connections of BC send their deepest gratitude. Mr "I make a profit each year from punting" couldn't label a can of baked beans!

Cant believe the knockers are still rabbitting on.She wont be beaten anywhere unless there is something wrong.A mile wont worry her and with her demenour may even suit her more.watching her walk around the parade ring yesterday like an old stayer without a care in the world tells me we may be watching the best we have ever seen in our lifetime.It will be a hell of a trip to england for her up to 30hrs maybe in the air depending on stopovers so if she does win there I hope pogo will front and eat some words.To say dont mention her in the same breath as take over target seems pretty petty considering whats shes done and the way she has done it.We all know he was a great sprinter but whos said English sprinters are the best in the world?not to my knowledge.Can someone name a champion english sprinter for me and why?The best horse I have seen race is Belmarino as he won at all distances against the best available and Maurice Campbell told me that when he raced in the Hollywood gold cup every horse in the race was as good as him.He failed in that but the reason i think had more to do with how the race was run rather than his ability.He did win in england.As I said she wont get beaten in england unless theres something wrong with her

not once have i questioned the horses ability lindsay...

it will beat anything bar an accident as Leroy indicates, particularly slugs, walkers and ambulance dodgers, particularly when as again yesterday the first section is treacle like...

have you missed the posts where i gave her credit for the brilliant wins v hay list ?

BUT, NEVER EVER will i rave like the doe eyed pollyannas when she wins non events, the reason that all this bull$hit has occurred is to ferociously protect an unbeaten record...

have a look at what a crock like takeover target achieved with about a tenth the fuss from the clowns that went to morphetville yesterday not knowing Black Sardine from Mr Ed....

The only thing the connections of Rain Affair would acknowledge is that having him labelled as the 'real deal' by you, consigns him to the scrap heap. Now, thanks to you, unless he is racing in Sydney and covered in mud he couldn't win a beach race. Needless to say the connections of BC send their deepest gratitude. Mr "I make a profit each year from punting" couldn't label a can of baked beans!

LMAO

true kiwi, a chip on each scshoulder and a dill to boot.

loved the win...but I think she's vulnerable in the UK. That's what makes it interesting.

You can't be serious surely Berri??

If you take the form line through Star Witness (a horse she flogged in her first Patinack by 4 lengths unextended back in 2010) she will easily have them covered up there.

Star Witness ran an unlucky second in the Kings Stand Stakes then third in the Golden Jubilee Stakes after looking the winner inside the final 200m.

She will mesmerize them up there as she has done here.

Who would've thought they'd be a horse that would steal the limelight from Frankel for the Ascot carnival???

not once have i questioned the horses ability lindsay...

it will beat anything bar an accident as Leroy indicates, particularly slugs, walkers and ambulance dodgers, particularly when as again yesterday the first section is treacle like...

have you missed the posts where i gave her credit for the brilliant wins v hay list ?

BUT, NEVER EVER will i rave like the doe eyed pollyannas when she wins non events, the reason that all this bull$hit has occurred is to ferociously protect an unbeaten record...

have a look at what a crock like takeover target achieved with about a tenth the fuss from the clowns that went to morphetville yesterday not knowing Black Sardine from Mr Ed....

So POO GOO you acknowledge then that she will beat anything bar an accident.

Then why bleat on about the horses she IS beating. It is well documented when and where she is going to race. Where are all the pretenders hiding then? What a feather in the scalp of the first horse to beat the champ!!! Why aren't they all lining up to take her on and do so.?

We know the answer to that one don't we. They bloody well can't.

Come on POO GOO list all the horses capable of beating her over a sprint distance in Australia and then tell us why they won't line up against her.

I will be a bit like a list of Italian war heros :)

So she goes to the UK and is going to earn less than she will staying at home. However the statisfaction of spanking the Northern Hemisphere people that think they can beat her will make it worthwhile. Only bad luck or illness/injury will beat her up there.

Why don't you pop round to Madam Zelda and look into her crystal balls and tell us who the first horse will be to beat Black Caviar?

Better still just put your feet up at home and marvel at a great equine athlete and forget about the ones behind her. Who remembers second placing anyway.

The pollyana's as you refer to are being attracted to the sport of racing and are filling racecourses to over flowing. Surely that is another huge plus. It will bring a new generation of people to racing as well.

Everything about the mare and what she is doing are all plus's with the only negativity being generated by tosser's and by some who should know better ;)

EH POO GOO

please don't mention Black Sardine(aus) in the same breath as Takeover Target ...

Here's a comparison of the two:

Takeover Target - 41:21-6-4 (8 G1's) 6mill

Black Caviar - 21:21-0-0 (11 G1's) 7mill

I'm thinking that if Black Caviar was purchased for $1375 by a taxi driver his opinion may be somewhat different. :D

So POO GOO you acknowledge then that she will beat anything bar an accident.

Then why bleat on about the horses she IS beating. It is well documented when and where she is going to race. Where are all the pretenders hiding then? What a feather in the scalp of the first horse to beat the champ!!! Why aren't they all lining up to take her on and do so.?

We know the answer to that one don't we. They bloody well can't.

Come on POO GOO list all the horses capable of beating her over a sprint distance in Australia and then tell us why they won't line up against her.

I will be a bit like a list of Italian war heros :)

So she goes to the UK and is going to earn less than she will staying at home. However the statisfaction of spanking the Northern Hemisphere people that think they can beat her will make it worthwhile. Only bad luck or illness/injury will beat her up there.

Why don't you pop round to Madam Zelda and look into her crystal balls and tell us who the first horse will be to beat Black Caviar?

Better still just put your feet up at home and marvel at a great equine athlete and forget about the ones behind her. Who remembers second placing anyway.

The pollyana's as you refer to are being attracted to the sport of racing and are filling racecourses to over flowing. Surely that is another huge plus. It will bring a new generation of people to racing as well.

Everything about the mare and what she is doing are all plus's with the only negativity being generated by tosser's and by some who should know better ;)

EH POO GOO[/quote

funniest post ever

have a look at the BTC cup and tell me that was weaker than the Goodwood...

the muppets that went yesterday are event groupies and scorched the grass leaving the track immediately the "race" was over....

here's a challenge , post the attendances in the next 3 months at morphetville meetings and give me a real good laugh.

meanwhile let us know which you would rather owned, Rough Habit (nz) Super Impose(nz) Sunline (nz) or Takeover Target (aus).

When was the last time thoroughbred racing was on free to air tv on 2 different channels????

When was the last time an AFL game was rescheduled to accommodate a thoroughbred race?? :eek:

Only an unbeaten champion could transcend those boundaries especially in AFL mad Victoria!! :D

I don''t think you've answered a straight question with a straight answer in your life, have you? Certainly not your Race Cafe life, so it seems a little ironic when you continually criticise others for not answering some veiled thing you've asked........

usually the kiwiscs on here don't ask straight questions...

i never dodge the issues , still waiting for an answer from many re which champion they would rather own...

i guess the epidemic of scs inhibits many here.

see you see you after the footy Idlemite.

Pogo,I must have missed those posts.The ones where you gave her credit.The bottom line is she is great for racing and why you keep bagging the "polyannas"as you call them(maybe me Included)for singing her praises bugs me.Maybe you do it to wind everyone up and its working.Yesterdays race may have been a 2nd or 3rd rate field but she still collected probably around 300k.Cant blame the owners for collecting that for a track gallop

Pogo,I must have missed those posts.The ones where you gave her credit.The bottom line is she is great for racing and why you keep bagging the "polyannas"as you call them(maybe me Included)for singing her praises bugs me.Maybe you do it to wind everyone up and its working.Yesterdays race may have been a 2nd or 3rd rate field but she still collected probably around 300k.Cant blame the owners for collecting that for a track gallop

fair enough mate...

enjoy it if it floats your boat.

beating off walkers is different to beating hay list, ......for some.

which one would you rather own ?

Don't be silly. I would love to see this horse sleigh them in the u.k. But you won't see me flocking to a race course

Near you to watch such contrived drivle

like the goodward or moreso the CF Orr debacle.Wake me up when the circus is over

The last time I looked thoroughbreds in UK have jockey sitting on top of horse, just as they do in the Antipodes. Black Caviar will slay them but you'll never see her pulling a sleigh!! I really can't believe that anyone could find fault with a horse unbeaten in 21 starts - all of them on metropolitan tracks and most of them in Group races.

the reason that all this bull$hit has occurred is to ferociously protect an unbeaten record...

That pretty much sums it up. It's bollocks.

Someone wrote on this thread that they got hooked on racing watching Sunline RACING. I got hooked watching RED RUM win his 3rd Grand National. What made it so enthralling was not only was he shootong for a historic victory but he was RACING competitively.

Watching Black Caviar has become as much about RACING as backing the lure to win every greyhound race would be. It's just not cricket and shame on the connections and Australians in general for tarnishing what should have been a universally accepted champion racehorse.