RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Thomson

Back to the number 1 ranking for the best ever.......

pre 2009 Federer looked like he was playing a different game. He seemed to float across the court and got to everything. I thought we'd seen the last of that and that Novak would've dealt to him in 3 sets. Astonishing really. Legend.

You could've been a legend too if you stuck to your guns. You must be quietly disappointed in yourself for selling out. Huge chest beating opportunity lost!

Have you forgotten the title to this thread??? ;)

My head told me Djokovic would win the match but my heart has always been with Federer.

I'll leave the chest beating to you. :D

Have you forgotten the title to this thread??? ]

pfft ... you're a silverback of the grandest proportions.

Imagine if you stuck to your heart. Oh the glory! Hats off to you! To the victor, the spoils!

But, alas, you wrote Federer off. No chance. Djokovic home and hosed. As did I, but it's your thread:D

Goes down as one of the more epic fails in cafe history.

epic fail ?????????

you're dead set kidiing bblunt, TSNB is a lay down misere to rissole murray tonight, then this will be the golden thread of the decade..

imagine the mileage this will provide the internet fruity brothers pollyanna and the you score i score man ...

i avoid odds on like the plague BUT lump on TSNB , rent money, tram fare money, superannuation fund money, something, anything, just lump on and thank me later....

it's an absolute shite day .

:D

mate, you're only as good as your last performance and Thomson sold the Fed out. Lame and couldn't win. Novak a moral.

If this was live betting on a hurdle race, he threw the towel in and plonked the lolly on the favourite in front with 3 fences to go. Fail!

You call that calling it early?:D

I called it during the quarter finals of Wimbledon last year, then reiterated it after each of the US, Australian and French Opens. Noone else was ever in the running. Call it early:rolleyes:

You are the "chest beater" you are accusing me of. You only need to read your post I've quoted as proof of that. ;):D :D

After Federer stuggled through his fourth round match with a back injury I along with every other bookmaker on this planet didn't give Federer a chance of beating Djokovic and that was reflected in the match odds $1.40 v $2.80.

But this is the "best ever" we're talking about here. A player that continues to break records as he approaches his 31st birthday next month.

You don't get referred to as the "best ever" lightly and Federer's semi final win over the reigning defending champion and current world number 1 was evidence of that. ;)

You call that calling it early?:D

I called it during the quarter finals of Wimbledon last year, then reiterated it after each of the US, Australian and French Opens. Noone else was ever in the running. Call it early:rolleyes:

would take the time to underline last like you did in your post. :D

Nonce indeed. :D :D :D

Now since you're such a generous man, why don't you show us just how much you have profited from "calling it early last year" and front up with $500AUD to match my $500AUD and we can make my Melbourne Cup comp worth $1000AUD this year???

What say you??

would take the time to underline last like you did in your post. :D

Nonce indeed. :D :D :D

Now since you're such a generous man, why don't you show us just how much you have profited from "calling it early last year" and front up with $500AUD to match my $500AUD and we can make my Melbourne Cup comp worth $1000AUD this year???

What say you??

Dear oh dear oh dear. I was taking the P. If there was a decent 'tongue in cheek' emoticon I'd have given you one so you'd get it.

Furthermore, if I had backed Novak last year I wouldn't have any profits to share would I. He's knocked out! Gooone! No profits!

Re your comp:rolleyes:

I'd rather jump into bed with a syphilis-riddled wombat than join you in your comp. Incidentlally, last year why didn't you pay out on the closest. I know why;) You wanted to drag it out as long as possible to ensure maximum (chest-beating) exposure:D

Dear oh dear oh dear. I was taking the P. If there was a decent 'tongue in cheek' emoticon I'd have given you one so you'd get it.

Furthermore, if I had backed Novak last year I wouldn't have any profits to share would I. He's knocked out! Gooone! No profits!

Re your comp:rolleyes:

I'd rather jump into bed with a syphilis-riddled wombat than join you in your comp. Incidentlally, last year why didn't you pay out on the closest. I know why]

You're a cheapskate. And an underlining chest-beating one at that.

A simple "I am a cheapskate" would have sufficed. ;):D :D :D

epic fail ?????????

you're dead set kidiing bblunt, TSNB is a lay down misere to rissole murray tonight, then this will be the golden thread of the decade..

imagine the mileage this will provide the internet fruity brothers pollyanna and the you score i score man ...

i avoid odds on like the plague BUT lump on TSNB , rent money, tram fare money, superannuation fund money, something, anything, just lump on and thank me later....

......Sunniest post ever !!!

This fruit loop has been waiting for this day for some time ,and it could roll on for some years yet.

Dug out my favourite pic with cousin Serena ,and taking the day off tomorrow to celebrate , just in case !!!!

Seems a lot of sports now trending toward 'I score ,you score' mentality.

Several big football[soccer] games, League[state of Origin] and Tennis [semi between #1 and #2 in World ,after 138 points it was 69 each].

So cheer up pogo , I just had some gold Kiwi fruit and they are brilliant ,check your Fruit store !!!

Just make sure they are grown in NZscs.

i am extremely cheerful TM..

just deciding whether to take the 3/1 TSNB 3 sets to zero against the scottish muppet or take the pollyanna option 1/2 H2H

i've NEVER seen such a lop sided final.

mugray may never recover from this.....

just deciding whether to take the 3/1 TSNB 3 sets to zero against the scottish muppet or take the pollyanna option 1/2 H2H

i've NEVER seen such a lop sided final.

mugray may never recover from this.....

6-4.

I hope you didn't back the best ever in straight sets. :eek:

Roger Federer has beaten Andy Murray in 4 sets to claim his 7th Wimbledon title and will once again rise to the number 1 ranking.

Congratulations to Murray who was game in defeat. He will win his elusive Grand Slam one day.

I think it'll be a pickle shout for morning tea. ;):D

Couldn't see this thread coming true to be fair so full credit. I thought we'd seen the best of him and Novak would be the new king on grass.

Hope you put your money where your chest is:D

The slower indoor courts and slower balls could see RF at the top for awhile

Couldn't see this thread coming true to be fair so full credit. I thought we'd seen the best of him and Novak would be the new king on grass.

Hope you put your money where your chest is:D

The slower indoor courts and slower balls could see RF at the top for awhile

I just didn't think it would come in this tournament.

It was always going to be tough for Djokovic to defend 3 Grand Slam titles. Rafa couldn't do it last year and that's what makes Federer the best of all time.

Even pogo know it. ;):D

Roger Federer has beaten Andy Murray in 4 sets to claim his 7th Wimbledon title and will once again rise to the number 1 ranking.

Congratulations to Murray who was game in defeat. He will win his elusive Grand Slam one day.

I think it'll be a pickle shout for morning tea. ]

.....and he had to play very well to get the win.

#17.....Brilliant !!!!

Back to #1.....even his most staunch followers didn't think it possible.

Genius !!!!

.....and he had to play very well to get the win.

#17.....Brilliant !!!!

Back to #1.....even his most staunch followers didn't think it possible.

Genius !!!!

And the icing in the cake will be returning to his rightful place of world number 1 eclipsing yet another record of Pete Sampras of weeks ranked as number 1.

Amazing!!!

I just didn't think it would come in this tournament.

It was always going to be tough for Djokovic to defend 3 Grand Slam titles. Rafa couldn't do it last year and that's what makes Federer the best of all time.

Even pogo know it. ]

lmao you imbecile , he beat a bloke who up until now had NEVER even won a set in a GS final....

magnanimous of TSNB to let him win one before dispatching him...

murray is nearly as big a muppet as you, i said nearly !

Good on Feds.Would have been good to see Murray get up but more practice needed

you can't practice the thing he needs....

refer c thomPson for living proof.

Congratulations Roger Federer on breaking yet another record eclipsing Pete Sampras' record with most weeks ranked as number 1.

He's already talking about Rio De Janerio 2016!!!

Plenty of pickles to go under the bridge before then. ;):D

zelda found this after days and days and days of searching for the result, BUT she also texted

' dont woory be happy TSNB will be unbackable in rio de janero in the new olympics discipline donuts punching, lump on and see me L8r "

fancy losing to TSMB, thank goodness for stanley wawrinkla

it'$ a beautiful day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/06/sports/olympics/murray-topples-federer-for-olympic-gold-to-delight-of-home-crowd.html?pagewanted=all