RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Thomson

Back to the number 1 ranking for the best ever.......

Federer safely through to the 3rd round with a straight sets win over Ramos.

But world number 2 Rafael Nadal has been "pickled" by world number 100 Lukas Rosol in 5 sets!!

Federer is guaranteed the number 2 ranking now and if he goes on to beat Djokovic in the semis and dare I say it Murray in the final he will regain the number 1 ranking. ;)

Federer safely through to the 3rd round with a straight sets win over Ramos.

But world number 2 Rafael Nadal has been "pickled" by world number 100 Lukas Rosol in 5 sets!!

Federer is guaranteed the number 2 ranking now and if he goes on to beat Djokovic in the semis and dare I say it Murray in the final he will regain the number 1 ranking. ]

Surely, that's yet another record of the best ever that will never be broken.

He beat Malisse in 4 and will now face Youzhny for his place in the semi finals.

Djokovic cruised through to the quarters with a straight sets demolition of compatriot Troicki. He will now probably face Gasquet for his place against Federer in the semis.

I'm going to call this early and say Djokovic has this in the bag and will now go on to easily defend his title.

Federer is clearly carrying a lower back injury of some sort and if he had any chance of beating Djokovic and the title he'll need to be 100% which he's clearly not.

Nevertheless he will once again rise to the number 2 ranking after Nadal's early exit.

Federer will now have to wait until Flushing Meadow to have another crack at major number 17 and the number one ranking.

Surely, that's yet another record of the best ever that will never be broken.

He beat Malisse in 4 and will now face Youzhny for his place in the semi finals.

Djokovic cruised through to the quarters with a straight sets demolition of compatriot Troicki. He will now probably face Gasquet for his place against Federer in the semis.

I'm going to call this early and say Djokovic has this in the bag and will now go on to easily defend his title.

Federer is clearly carrying a lower back injury of some sort and if he had any chance of beating Djokovic and the title he'll need to be 100% which he's clearly not.

Nevertheless he will once again rise to the number 2 ranking after Nadal's early exit.

Federer will now have to wait until Flushing Meadow to have another crack at major number 17 and the number one ranking.

.....watched the first set which RF won after looking beaten and injured.

Thought it could be the end of him when I turned in for night....back injuries can't be good for that standard of Tennis.

But then again his opponent had a heavy tumble too , on one of the BE drop shots.

Djokovic must look good now !!!

.....watched the first set which RF won after looking beaten and injured.

Thought it could be the end of him when I turned in for night....back injuries can't be good for that standard of Tennis.

But then again his opponent had a heavy tumble too , on one of the BE drop shots.

Djokovic must look good now !!!

to make another semi Tassie but he will be cannon fodder for Djokovic with that dodgy back. I can see it being a straight sets job quite easily. He just won't have the sideways movement to stay with Djokovic unfortunately.

He'll have one last chance at the number one ranking at the US Open but realistically would probably need Djokovic to pull up lame to have any chance.

You call that calling it early?:D

I called it during the quarter finals of Wimbledon last year, then reiterated it after each of the US, Australian and French Opens. Noone else was ever in the running. Call it early:rolleyes:

You call that calling it early?:D

I called it during the quarter finals of Wimbledon last year, then reiterated it after each of the US, Australian and French Opens. Noone else was ever in the running. Call it early:rolleyes:

Perhaps you could run a competition and put up $500 of your own money (like I've done for the last 3 years) as a prize??? ;)

After all, you must have made a packet picking it that early??? :D

Perhaps you could run a competition and put up $500 of your own money (like I've done for the last 3 years) as a prize??? ]

.. and haven't you got the mileage out of it. I've put up plenty on mid-week NZ races. Low-key, no fuss, never mentioned again. Different styles of doing things I guess:)

6-1 6-2 6-2

He has now won more games at Wimbledon than 7 time champion Pete Sampras.

Djokovic about to wrap up his match against Mayer in straight sets too.

The semi will be a cracker with both players in top form but I'm sticking with Djokovic to spoil the party as Federer will once again rise to the number 2 ranking.

.. and haven't you got the mileage out of it. I've put up plenty on mid-week NZ races. Low-key, no fuss, never mentioned again. Different styles of doing things I guess:)

funniest post ever..

you can guarantee thomPson has a different style...

after all TSNB is arguably one of the best ever BUT thomPson is THE best ever...ar$elicker, big noter & drop kick God ever pumped breath into.....imvho.

to make another semi Tassie but he will be cannon fodder for Djokovic with that dodgy back. I can see it being a straight sets job quite easily. He just won't have the sideways movement to stay with Djokovic unfortunately.

He'll have one last chance at the number one ranking at the US Open but realistically would probably need Djokovic to pull up lame to have any chance.

LMFAO

THE most thinly veiled reverse psychology EVER on racecafe...

not even the cerebally challenged brain dead dunces that post here would fall for your dribble thomPson...

OHH look TSNB beats ...THE PRETENDER and hey presto up pops the twin geese ThomPson and tasman man lauding the limp wristed arrogant swiss flea...

funniest posterscs EVER...

LMFAO

THE most thinly veiled reverse psychology EVER on racecafe...

not even the cerebally challenged brain dead dunces that post here would fall for your dribble thomPson...

OHH look TSNB beats ...THE PRETENDER and hey presto up pops the twin geese ThomPson and tasman man lauding the limp wristed arrogant swiss flea...

funniest posterscs EVER...

......not too much limp-wrist in that classical back hand or that spin-laden second serve , even your man Rod Laver was impressed.

I can't believe RF is back to #2....amazing !!!

......not too much limp-wrist in that classical back hand or that spin-laden second serve , even your man Rod Laver was impressed.

I can't believe RF is back to #2....amazing !!!

what is amazing is that i gave you too much credit in the intelligence stakes mate...

far too much.

What an amazing match!!

Federer clobbered the spirit out of Djokovic in that third set and played one of the best matches I've ever seen. He now goes into the final on the brink of a record 7th Wimbledon and return to the number 1 ranking.

THE BEST EVER NO ARGUMENT ;)

happened here old mate.Reverse phych out.

Good to see the old bloke get up though

happened here old mate.Reverse phych out.

Good to see the old bloke get up though

from the very first point and Djokovic was pretty much shell shocked after that third set when Federer threw everything including the kitchen sink at him. Some of those 25+ rallies were gladiatorial!

Amazing match.

The semi will be a cracker with both players in top form but I'm sticking with Djokovic to spoil the party as Federer will once again rise to the number 2 ranking.

pre 2009 Federer looked like he was playing a different game. He seemed to float across the court and got to everything. I thought we'd seen the last of that and that Novak would've dealt to him in 3 sets. Astonishing really. Legend.

You could've been a legend too if you stuck to your guns. You must be quietly disappointed in yourself for selling out. Huge chest beating opportunity lost!