RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Thomson

Back to the number 1 ranking for the best ever.......

The evergreen Roger Federer is just 2 wins away from claiming his 20th ATP Masters title to equal the record held by Rafael Nadal. Should he succeed in beating Tipserevic and either Berdych or Del Potro he will also reclaim the number 2 ranking on his way back to the top spot.

Nadal has got Roland Garros to defend coming up meanwhile Djokovic has both Wimbledon and the US Open to defend. This is the kind of pressure that the best ever has absorbed for most of the past decade reflected in him holding the number 1 ranking for a record 237 consecutive weeks.

Novak and Rafa complain about the controversial blue clay surface at Madrid crashing out meanwhile the best ever adapts to the new challenge quietly going about his business.

It's just a matter of time. ;)

The evergreen Roger Federer is just 2 wins away from claiming his 20th ATP Masters title to equal the record held by Rafael Nadal. Should he succeed in beating Tipserevic and either Berdych or Del Potro he will also reclaim the number 2 ranking on his way back to the top spot.

Nadal has got Roland Garros to defend coming up meanwhile Djokovic has both Wimbledon and the US Open to defend. This is the kind of pressure that the best ever has absorbed for most of the past decade reflected in him holding the number 1 ranking for a record 237 consecutive weeks.

Novak and Rafa complain about the controversial blue clay surface at Madrid crashing out meanwhile the best ever adapts to the new challenge quietly going about his business.

It's just a matter of time. ]

find a melbourne tram and jump under it

.....back to #2 , more records and more accolades.

And even cousin Serena back in the 'winners circle'.

Clearly #3 and fading behind 2 of the toughest most brutal opponents ever ,RF the father ,must have considered packing it in , in one of the globes loneliest sports but the fighting qualities which built his imposing record , the fire in the belly , the class ,elegance....simply the best.

I'm sure Rod Laver is impressed.

.....back to #2 , more records and more accolades.

And even cousin Serena back in the 'winners circle'.

Clearly #3 and fading behind 2 of the toughest most brutal opponents ever ,RF the father ,must have considered packing it in , in one of the globes loneliest sports but the fighting qualities which built his imposing record , the fire in the belly , the class ,elegance....simply the best.

I'm sure Rod Laver is impressed.

Novak is defending 1000 ATP points at the current tournament in Rome while Rafa will be defending 2000 ATP points at Roland Garros!!

Then Novak will have to defend another 2000 at Wimbledon and another 2000 at the US Open.

All the pressure is on Rafa and Novak to defend these points.

Imagine if the unthinkable happened and Federer beat Rafa in the semis of Roland Garros and then Novak in the final!! :D

in the semi finals in Rome.

If he beats Novak it will be another step closer back to the number 1 ranking with Novak defending 1000 ATP points as defending champion.

Can Djokovic absorb the same pressure that the best ever has week in week out for the past decade???

We will see. ;)

in the semi finals in Rome.

If he beats Novak it will be another step closer back to the number 1 ranking with Novak defending 1000 ATP points as defending champion.

Can Djokovic absorb the same pressure that the best ever has week in week out for the past decade???

We will see. ]

funniest post ever...

you should take note of this IF...

http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

good advice for you and any kids you may ever have (lol)

.....I doubt anyone ,even the great man himself , would expect the BE to start regularly beating those other 2 on clay.

Remind yourself RN considered BE on clay but being fast overhauled .

All the top 3 seem to put a lot of emphasis on the rankings and of course they became the top 3 cos they believe they can win ,everytime regardless of injury and any 'mental' issues.

If Roger says he was a little tired , you'd have to believe him[#2 behind NMandela]

:D

Bulldogs v Sharks....what is the word ??

.....I doubt anyone ,even the great man himself , would expect the BE to start regularly beating those other 2 on clay.

All the top 3 seem to put a lot of emphasis on the rankings and of course they became the top 3 cos they believe they can win ,everytime regardless of injury and any 'mental' issues.

If Roger says he was a little tired , you'd have to believe him[#2 behind NMandela]

you must be kidding TM, you too are delusional...

what was he tired from again ??????????

i thought he was the greatest ever according to you ?

now the other two are out of nappies they kick his dinger almost EVERY time...

on and off court he is a myth , mental issues and all , after all it's dills like Pollyanna that voted him as trustworthy.

as for the footy "grease" is the word, or lack of.....

Is the biggest dodger???? :D

Answer the question.

Who wins the final??

World number 1 Novak Djokovic or world number 3 Rafael Nadal??

Is the biggest dodger???? :D

Answer the question.

Who wins the final??

World number 1 Novak Djokovic or world number 3 Rafael Nadal??

you are the biggest dodger EVER thomPson...

anyone that lives in Melbourne knows how dangerous the trams are.

tell me more about Djokovic , is that the bloke you raved on about and called him a PRETENDER ???

LMFAO

who do you think will win ????

the world number 3 has learnt not to serve to the world number 1's backhand (his main weapon) and thus will beat the defending champion.

i hope you are correct , i can't understand why Nadal is so short in the market, even considering his clay court record.

"The Pretender" (LMAO) has had the wood on him for a while now, tonight will tell if monte carlo was an aberration or TSS is back in form.

i have no firm opinion on who wins, imagine that...

....who doctored the court , Spanish red clay I assume .

Back to the good old fashioned red clay Tasman man and back up too (two).

I think Rafa has finally worked out the Nole rubic cube. The last time someone threatened Nadal for the number 2 ranking he became number 1 snapping Federer's consecutive winning streak. :eek:

Could he go Roland Garros Wimbledon back to back again???

Highly possible.

at Roland Garros we have a repeat of last years semi Djokovic v Federer while the defending champion will more than likely meet his compatriot David Ferrer in the other.

Nadal needs to defend the title to remain at number 2. Federer needs to win the title to move back up to number 2 while Djokovic needs to win to complete the career slam holding all 4 majors at the same time (his ranking won't be affected regardless of the result).

A fascinating finale to the tournament this year. ;)

and Djokovic loses in the semis Federer will regain the number 1 ranking.

If Nadal wins Wimbledon and Djokovic loses in the quarters Nadal will regain the number 1 ranking.

If Djokovic makes the final he will maintain his number 1 ranking.