RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kiah

What kind of dumb drive was that on Raydon -Barry Purdon

You sat three wide doing nothing for the whole race. GO forward or go back.

Surprise surprise you got nailed close to home

You clearly arent doing enough driving any more - STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!

One thing you can always guarantee with a Barry Purdon drive is that he will drive his charge exactly as if it is the best horse in the race. He was right with that today but asked the horse to do just too much

I'm sure he'd admit it wasn't one of his better drives

Cant train cant drive look at his record, you might see a few cups and a few Miracle Miles amongst them.

Yep, but I was really good at my sports thirty years ago as well.

He is not driving anywhere near the number of horses as he used to in his hey day.

He should not be on ANY of the horses if he is going to drive like that - let alone a hot favourite

He sat three wide dithering about what he should do for two rounds before finally pushing forward - he was the only one out there!!!!!!!!

Wouldve couldve shouldve won by three lengths minimum

Which race are you talking about ?

Obviously not yesterdays, do you have a video link so we can all see

Which race are you talking about ?

Obviously not yesterdays, do you have a video link so we can all see

Yeah I think he's over exaggerating a tad. He tried to move forward but there was a long drawn out war for the front. So he simply stayed out of it until it was done and then moved forward. As I said. Just a victim of circumstances.

Yeah I think he's over exaggerating a tad. He tried to move forward but there was a long drawn out war for the front. So he simply stayed out of it until it was done and then moved forward. As I said. Just a victim of circumstances.

bingo

now theres a thort kiah

Really unfair barry was a victim of circumstances.three wide for two laps well thats a tall story!

complaining for the sake of complaining.

Really unfair barry was a victim of circumstances.three wide for two laps well thats a tall story!

complaining for the sake of complaining.

Victim of circumstance - what a load of crap

Easy for you to say when you didnt have a pile of multis dependent on Raydon.

He just sat there doing nothing three wide when there were gaps everywhere in front and behind to get in.

He should have gone forward straight away in my opinion but anything decisive would have been OK

He just sat there doing nothing three wide when there were gaps everywhere in front and behind to get in.

He should have gone forward straight away in my opinion but anything decisive would have been OK

Gone forward while there was a duel for the lead in front? Why not just drive the horse into the outside rail? :rolleyes:

You are obviously a punter with very limited knowledge on what your betting on

do your form....galloped out the gate at trials.. if he was pushed out the gate probably would have been the same result....

what you want him to do push on while ther was a speed duel goin on.....butcher locked him anyway.....

what i wana know is wtf was macca doin ..... trying to lock everyone on dux, he should be back in the manawatu

agree with somebeach obviously a punter with very little knowlegde

Well well - some of you lot rate yourselves very highly then

The horse had settled seemed to be OK in his gait - and he still stayed out there doing nothing three wide

Duel for the front ??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone in front would have handed up to him

Some of you are unbelievably senseless - if you can watch that race again and not believe hand on heart that Raydon would have won that race with a decent drive - then you should all lock your wallets away and never attend another meeting because unless Lady Luck anchors herself to your arms permanently then you will chuck a lot of money away

That's actually why there was a duel for the lead. The horse in the death didn't want to get stuck there. And the leader didn't want to end up three back on the pegs.

Some of you are unbelievably senseless - if you can watch that race again and not believe hand on heart that Raydon would have won that race with a decent drive - then you should all lock your wallets away and never attend another meeting because unless Lady Luck anchors herself to your arms permanently then you will chuck a lot of money away

Hand on heart if Raydon pushed forward instead of sitting 3 wide not working overtime while the others went hoof to hoof then he would of finished a distant second. Possibly even further back.

Well well - some of you lot rate yourselves very highly then

The horse had settled seemed to be OK in his gait - and he still stayed out there doing nothing three wide

Duel for the front ??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

your just making yourself look stupid!!

what was mckendry doing on dux, if he had taken a trail behind lleyton H he would have been 3 deep fence and getting a drag into the race......

maurie mac's drive on dux is equal to butchers on awesome armbro, he gave his horse absolutely no chance when he had a brain explosion, Raydon victim of Circ's for sure.

McKendry was in a position (on the markers leading) where he can make the decision on what he wants to do.

Phil Butcher on AA wanted to be somewhere else and never gave up costing his horse any chance.

I understand that its natural to get upset when a driver does something you as an individual don't agree with.

But lets not forget that it's called gambling for a reason, not only are you gambling on the horse but also the driver / jockey responsible for manoeuvring the horse in the race. If someone makes a genuine mistake (this does not include Phil Butcher) than thats life, move on and get over it.

If thats something you can't do than maybe you should be betting on greyhounds.