RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosie one

EKRAAR's Sinsational sire

Ekraar is simply amazing with the small numbers on the track, as a sire he is doing a great job with a BIG 50% strike rate to date and BLACK TYPE throwen in for good measure.

CONGRATS TO THE CONNECTIONS OF EKRAAR. :)

Ekraar is simply amazing with the small numbers on the track, as a sire he is doing a great job with a BIG 50% strike rate to date and BLACK TYPE throwen in for good measure.

CONGRATS TO THE CONNECTIONS OF EKRAAR. :)

Shes Sinsational's winning Full sister selling at Karaka, a beautiful looking mare.

Yes congrrats to Shez Sinsational connections - I was pleased to see Lights of Heaven run a good race, must be an Autumn mare. I own a very close relation to LOH, in Faberge.

Also stamping them with a wonderful temprement. Such laid back horses to work with and also seem to relax so well in their races. I have one and she would easily be the nicest horse I worked with temprement wise, totally unfazed in all situations.

not only does the girls seem to have the upper hand as far as stakes winners it also helps if they are Bay in colour!!

Shez Sinsational

Vivid Vixen

Exceptionally

are fine examples now I know there are plenty who will say colour has nothing to do with the ability but I do remember the same being said about Volksraad that his Bays where better than the Chestnuts.

Ekraar does also have some Bay boys which are fairly handy racehorses being

Gigino

Six Star

Ekraar Emperor