RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
laadeedaa

Veyron

I can't believe this horse hasn't gone to Australia yet?? :eek: This horse would be very competitive over the ditch! He wouldn't be out of this depth in a Cox plate either! GET TO AUSSIE IN THE SPRING LINDA!!!! :)

>> I Posted on RaceCafe, 2 days BEFORE the TeAroha Breeders stakes GP1,

that

FLEUR de LUNE would get 54.5kg in the

Manco Easter if JIMMY CHOUX nominated.

FLEUR de LUNE got beaten in the Breeders Stakes (nose) at Te Aroha.

and got the weight in The Manco Easter, I predicted to Lee.

Veyron (59kg) and Fleur de Lune (54.5kg) were the best handicapped horses

inthe Manco Easter.

Is it a a weight carrying record by VEYRON ( In the Easter)to beat Fleur by 1/2L and a 1/2hd head ?

What a fantastic Horse the big fella

VEYRON is

and what a decisive win !!

Too Big , too Strong !!

Fleur de Lune will have her Day in a Group 1 as a 5 year old, maybe !!

Brian Black (MANCO)the sponsors of todays Easter won the race with

his dad's horse (Bob Black) in

1981 with SHIVAREE

and

1992 with CARSONS CASH.

Thanks to them !! for the continued

55 years of racing passion !!

Step aside Sir Slick, the new iron horse of NZ racing.

Had no right to win that race with the weight and draw,but did so, sort of easily.

Had they run the race at WFA, the margin would have been wider, except maybe JC would have been a length closer.

Unbelievable performance, best of the season?

Remember Scarlett Lady had a weight advantage in Veyrons' last race over 2000m? He carried 59kg to finish second. He was the biggest and strongest looking horse in the race yesterday and well deserved the applause he got from the crowd after he past the winning post.

Personally, I love horses like Veyron. Not taking anything away from Jimmy Choux, who for his statue was over weighted. He ran well considering.

Well deserved win by both horse and rider.

Is it just me or isn't it all about odd having the EASTER handicap a week after Easter is over? You wouldn't run the Jan Ist Cup on Jan 7th

Peeve's me that tradition at Ellerslie has been changed but to those who prefer to be at Rosehill, Sydney for the racing Easter weekend and the Inglis sales it makes sense.

Peeve's me that tradition at Ellerslie has been changed but to those who prefer to be at Rosehill, Sydney for the racing Easter weekend and the Inglis sales it makes sense.

don't worry about tradition being changed at Ellersie it has been totally ruined in Sydney with the altered programming.

Easter Saturday = Doncaster Day !!!!!

not some bloody lucky dip that changes each year....

Remember Scarlett Lady had a weight advantage in Veyrons' last race over 2000m? He carried 59kg to finish second. He was the biggest and strongest looking horse in the race yesterday and well deserved the applause he got from the crowd after he past the winning post.

Personally, I love horses like Veyron. Not taking anything away from Jimmy Choux, who for his statue was over weighted. He ran well considering.

Veyron...What a champ!

I love the headline in the Sunday News, "Norvall has last laugh"

One of my work collegues said to me that Scarlett Lady has been retired?? What a waste of another nice horse...