RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
vanturk

punters club no 4

thats 2 riding fees brown fox.

todays pk 6 at the doggies

1-2=3

1-4

1-4-7

1-2-4

3-4-7

1-2-8

all moneys will be deposited later today,early tommorrow,and i will post final payout figure for round 4.bryce

pity about the pk 6 today,again we went close.after punters club 3 the payout was $123,so who hasnt been payed will receive that on top of punters num 4.the payout on num 4 is $170.50, so total for sum will be $293.50.all monies will be deposited tommorrow in all tab accounts .any discrespancies,please advise.onto num 5,which will start on 11th august,so will be putting up the week before .keep safe over the next month,get some pratice in ,and we get the elusive pk 6,quaddies next round.regards bryce

pity about the pk 6 today,again we went close.after punters club 3 the payout was $123,so who hasnt been payed will receive that on top of punters num 4.the payout on num 4 is $170.50, so total for sum will be $293.50.all monies will be deposited tommorrow in all tab accounts .any discrespancies,please advise.onto num 5,which will start on 11th august,so will be putting up the week before .keep safe over the next month,get some pratice in ,and we get the elusive pk 6,quaddies next round.regards bryce

bryce you are a legend im sure my comments here will be backed up by all. Your hard work makes this such an easy comp to be part of. I wish everyone a happy break and bring on august.

You and Bryce deserve a very big thanks you - been very einjoyable and great fun - thanks immensely - if either of you ever get to ChCh would love top catch up for a few beers and a chat on raceday

You and Bryce deserve a very big thanks you - been very einjoyable and great fun - thanks immensely - if either of you ever get to ChCh would love top catch up for a few beers and a chat on raceday

I already live in the shakey isles, might just take you up on the offer sometime.

1 to go ,otherwise all monies in.graeme,have put rogers money in your account.on to the 11 th august!!!

bryce

Thanks for doing that Bryce.

Also, a big thank you to both you and Jason for running it so well again.

On to the spring and all it's possibilities!