RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Todamax101

Dubai World Cup

This meeting has been held overnight and I can't believe there hasn't been any mention of it!

So You Think is the favourite for the World Cup itself, and a win by him would be a massive boost to the Kiwi breeding industry.

Same also would be a win by Ambitious Dragon in the Dubai Duty Free.

Also in action are Sepoy and Rocket Man in the Golden Shaheen, and Helmet in the UAE Derby.

This meeting has been held overnight and I can't believe there hasn't been any mention of it!

So You Think is the favourite for the World Cup itself, and a win by him would be a massive boost to the Kiwi breeding industry.

Same also would be a win by Ambitious Dragon in the Dubai Duty Free.

Also in action are Sepoy and Rocket Man in the Golden Shaheen, and Helmet in the UAE Derby.

Sorry, should say "is being held overnight"

Perhaps there isn't much interest Tod because you can only bet Fixed Odds on the World Cup and nothing else on the NZ Tab.

The Aussies aren't much better. They seem to have had a blonde moment because, whilst you can bet on five races the Dubai World Cup isn't one of them - or wasn't when I looked a half hour ago.

Thank God for Ladbrokes! ;)

Shame there isn't much coverage, it's a fabulous meeting.

They have been doing a bit of coverage on TAB ch 35 this afternoon. A couple of interviews, including Paul Messara and also showed some of the fixed betting. If I see any timings of coverage etc. I'll post it.

You're right kdt. :)

TAB site says coverage from 1 to 2 am - I forgot to note whether 35 or 36 Duh!!

I suppose that means we will have replays and the World Cup live.

Be very interesting to see how SYT goes.

I think coverage starts from 1.00am Sunday morning not sure if it is on 35 or 36

Yep betting until midnight on fixed odds only, this is due to the daylight saving and clocks going back at 2.00am.. just covered it again on 35.

Yep betting until midnight on fixed odds only, this is due to the daylight saving and clocks going back at 2.00am.. just covered it again on 35.

Jeez Chestnut, now I'm confused.

Are we talking 1 am Sunday before daylight saving starts at 2??

If we are, why does betting cease at midnight?? Isn't there an hour lost in there, somewhere?

Fixed Odds betting here is a minimum of $5.

I've had 7 bets with Ladbrokes for $14 worth of fun.

That's not even 3 bets with NZ Tab. Once again, words fail me. :confused:

Monterroso wins quite comfortably and Capponi makes it a quinella for Goldophin.

SYT was given a great ride, there were thoughts that he didn't handle the track and couldn't quicken at the end. Stuck on well enough for fourth.

Good night of racing nonetheless.

Excuse me if I am wrong (I was just coming out of bit of a doze after the tv being on since 1.30am) but when they were running through the field for the World Cup, did they say that SYT was bred in Ireland?

So You Think ( NZ)

another kiwi FLOP....

then again maybe the trainer is a muppet..

Pogo.... what is going on in your head? This must be another wind up Fourth place in the Dubai World Cup is actually worth something.

Would you say Sunline was a flop too because she finished third in the Dubai Duty Free years ago.

So You Think ( NZ)

another kiwi FLOP....

then again maybe the trainer is a muppet..

Well pogo, you countrymen love buying these kiwi flops.

Doesn't say much for your Aussie trainers then, does it.

Pogo.... what is going on in your head? This must be another wind up Fourth place in the Dubai World Cup is actually worth something.

Would you say Sunline was a flop too because she finished third in the Dubai Duty Free years ago.

tell me you are kidding...

the horse has gone backwards since it left bart.

the way it has been placed IMVHO is nearly as bad as TSM's 3yo "preparation"..

Well pogo, you countrymen love buying these kiwi flops.

Doesn't say much for your Aussie trainers then, does it.

they do, it's easy to improve them .

be thankful we pick the eyes out of your yearling drafts and give them the opportunity to achieve their great potential...

tell me you are kidding...

the horse has gone backwards since it left bart.

the way it has been placed IMVHO is nearly as bad as TSM's 3yo "preparation"..

Have to agree with you for once Pogo. O'Brien has slaughtered the horse.

they do, it's easy to improve them .

be thankful we pick the eyes out of your yearling drafts and give them the opportunity to achieve their great potential...

Is that why so many come over and regularly take your spoils. Parochialism at its best Pogo. Keep it up.