RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
FLORIDA KIWI

Is Today The Day?

..having been relentless., every day., turning it over., rolling it over...takes Time to look after and mature ol'cheeses

.."Naahp., Won't be today:tcheek: . . .TR:DUT fishin' t'day., th'Main-man way..Aye!., . . .naah., not todaaahy."

Sheesh...

A mate just rang me and I told him Tonga had scored 2 tries against the Kiwis in the opening quarter of tonight's Test...

'I don't believe ya...'

Then he told me that Geoff Small's case had been postponed yet again...

My turn to say 'I don't believe ya...'

Further evidence and a busy workload by HRNSW ensured the adjournment.

Oh well we can only hope that next week at his hearing in Victoria that they have a light workload and want to make NSW look incompetent.

Be patient.NZ should have had him out for life long ago so don't start blaming the Aus stewards.We all know he has some big backers in Harness Racing.Those same 'big backers' should also be exposed and terminated.

Mr Small will still be training in one way or another this time next year. Nothing will happen in Vic next week as he will no doubt have some lame excuse to hold up proceedings at least until after the NZ cup meeting and the NSW stewards won't do anything in any hurry either. When justice is finally served it will be a slap on the hand with a wet bus ticket as he will transfer his horses to a family member and will continue to train albeit in an ad hoc way.

True justice would be disqualification and his horses made to go to other trainers but hey we can dream can't we?

Hell thought that was a new tui billboard I saw.

nice attempt to crack a funny. But you needed to read the top line, and the question marks gave it away a little also.

way to take a portion of someones post and then produce a comment like "i thought it was a tui billboard"

nice attempt to crack a funny. But you needed to read the top line, and the question marks gave it away a little also.

way to take a portion of someones post and then produce a comment like "i thought it was a tui billboard"

Well all Smalls' supporters think he has done no wrong,system lets him drag this out,much like Cropp case.Is really comedic if not for the seriousness of it all.No wonder faith in racing is at rock bottom,that is according to numerous posts placed on here.

Tab should run a fixed odds market on Changeover racing in Small's colours on Cup Day . Odds will open at $1.01 .

I thought the Aussie's would get him but alas no !

It is all a joke really - he can continue to cheat for years to come - this thing will never be dealt with and harness racing loses more and more every day.

Gotta hand it to Cheat though - he is getting away with it - Well Done Cheat