RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jay4

Trilling Brat

Sensational from Thrilling Brat! Finally puts it all together and absolutely donkey licks them. Super stuff for NZ Greyhound racing as well. Congratulations to Karen and the team. What a dog!

A fantastic win...was all over once he hit the front!!

We are all in the greyhound game to win a big race like that so all connections will be over the moon!

I was watching the race with some non-greyhound people and even they were cheering for Brat....amazing what a good animal can do for the game!

Guest G McCarthy
jibberer, before the heats and the scr of miata he was 50/1 to win the final on Tab fixed odds, i couldnt tell enough people to have something on, no one did

Miata?

im not sure, cant wait to see them line upp again. it was a top run and he is jumping really well too.

Guest G McCarthy
jibberer, before the heats and the scr of miata he was 50/1 to win the final on Tab fixed odds, i couldnt tell enough people to have something on, no one did

who had the 1k on him at $54's?

Nice.

Miata?

im not sure, cant wait to see them line upp again. it was a top run and he is jumping really well too.

not sure, but 50's was ridiculous overs, even 6 bucks a place, those stinkin aussies, no respect haha