RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ewesseh

NRL Results

Aha..with just two games this weekend,very easy workload for the scorer!

Results:

Sea Eagles 20 v Cowboys 12

Rabbitohs 38 v Raiders 16

With tactics coming into play,and quadruple points at stake,only four labelled both winners,including the leading trio.

24.0 Pilli..Tabrat..OnTheNose..VanTurk

20.0 Ohokaman..Ziggy..Idolmite..PeterJenkins..Memphis.. JackAttack

15.2 Flash..RedBaron..BWJ..Turny..Pogo

11.2 Moz..KayHollis

*Status Quo remains at the top,with Pilli's strategy of picking 48hours before kickoff failing to shake off his closest chasers!

Overall the Top Ten remain intact,with Ziggy again being the main mover jumping another couple of placings to keep the leaders in his sights!

LEADERBOARD

494.7 Pilli

494.3 Tabrat

490.0 On The Nose

482.5 Ohokaman

473.7 Ziggy

473.0 Moz

470.1 Flash

469.8 Idolmite

463.5 Red Baron

462.2 BWJ

460.2 Turny

456.2 Peter Jenkins

451.5 Van Turk

449.3 Memphis

418.6 Pogo

407.2 Kay Hollis

389.8 Jack Attack

385.7 Craigos

356.4 Sulieman

351.6 Von Cettes

317.1 Nick

260.7 Dogzstar

253.0 Dizzy

249.4 Smoken Up

Kevin, there should have been a stewards enquiry after the Manly game

to find out :

a) what the video ref was on, and

B) how much Toovey had paid him...

Diabolical.

Yeah apparently they have taken action against the idiot/s. Small consolation for the Cowboys. I'll bet money that next season they will drop that pathetic "benefit of the doubt option". This option alone has clouded the judgement of these officials. Would love to see the "refs call" go as well...what a joke this one is and has proved to be.

I'm over it though.....just:D:D

I believe the TV Ref should be forced to go public to admit how he got it wrong when half a million viewers watching TV knew the call should have gone the other way.

The NRl spend millions on image building but nothing will switch people off a sport quicker than this sort of rubbish. The only conclusions anyone could draw from such a blatantly wrong call is a) he was bribed or B) he was drunk.

The Cowboys were valiant but should also remember they scored a try which should have been disallowed for a blatant forward pass. The officiating was just wrong on several occasions

Yeah apparently they have taken action against the idiot/s. Small consolation for the Cowboys. I'll bet money that next season they will drop that pathetic "benefit of the doubt option". This option alone has clouded the judgement of these officials. Would love to see the "refs call" go as well...what a joke this one is and has proved to be.

I'm over it though.....just:D:D

Yeah Zig...read the attached article.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=154265&cat=977&fm=newsmain%2cnarts

..that article says it all.

I'm disappointed in Kieran Foran brazenly lying in interviews post match..he should have smiled and admitted to copping a 'lucky decision' from The Refs.

Admired how Jonathon Thurston 'kept his cool' in his exchanges with Refs,and disgusted how 'precious' Shayne Hayne dismissed him!

I'm disappointed in Kieran Foran brazenly lying in interviews post match..he should have smiled and admitted to copping a 'lucky decision' from The Refs.

I had to chuckle at Gould's(I think it was) comment at the time that Santa will remember at Xmas:D

Here's a scenario.....what if (I know I know will never happen) Foran fronted up at the time and said that he had touched the ball. What would the clown upstairs and also the ref's have done?

I had to chuckle at Gould's(I think it was) comment at the time that Santa will remember at Xmas:D

Here's a scenario.....what if (I know I know will never happen) Foran fronted up at the time and said that he had touched the ball. What would the clown upstairs and also the ref's have done?

You're right it would never happen !

I think Manly will get ground into submission by the Storm next weekend anyway. The Bull Dogs look the obvious GF winners at this point. Like to watch the Rabbitohs but they just can't focus for 80 minutes...

I think Manly will get ground into submission by the Storm next weekend anyway. The Bull Dogs look the obvious GF winners at this point. Like to watch the Rabbitohs but they just can't focus for 80 minutes...

Yeah bang on PJ. Doggies/Rabbits is certainly a mouth watering prospect. Both similar when on a roll. Doggies D will be the telling factor. The Ennis/Luke battle will also be crucial..........along with Kev and Brett in this comp:D

Preliminary Finals Round saw a couple of blowout scorelines..with Top Two Teams from the regular season advancing to The Grand Final.

Results:

1 Storm....40 bt 2 SeaEagles..12

3 Bulldogs.32 bt 4 Rabbitohs....8

28.8 Pilli..OnTheNose..Ohokaman..Ziggy..Idolmite. Memphis

19.2 PeterJenkins.

17.6 Tabrat..Moz..RedBaron..VanTurk..JackAttack

08.0 BWJ..Turny

Pilli maintains his tenuous hold on the leaders jersey for the 7th week,but is definitely feeling the pressure,and can easily fall at the last hurdle!

In fact,the lead is less than a converted try,with points scored in the final accumulating x 8.

On The Nose jumps a spot into second,with Tabrat and Ohokaman closeup.

LEADERBOARD

523.5 Pilli

518.8 On The Nose

511.9 Tabrat

511.3 Ohokaman

502.5 Ziggy

498.6 Idolmite

490.6 Moz

481.1 Red Baron

478.1 Memphis

475.4 Peter Jenkins

470.2 BWJ

470.1 Flash

469.1 Van Turk

468.2 Turny

418.6 Pogo

407.4 Jack Attack

407.2 Kay Hollis

385.7 Craigos

356.4 Sulieman

351.6 Von Cettes

317.1 Nick

260.7 Dogzstar

253.0 Dizzy

249.4 Smoken Up

Guest pilli

After 30 weeks of Footy,The NRL 2012 RaceCafeComp has come to an end.

Thanks to all who took part,and kept posting entries until the final whistle.

Final Result:

2 Storm....14... 1 Bulldogs 4

Special Points : Score x8

11.2 OnTheNose..Tabrat..Ohokaman..Ziggy..Idolmite..Memphis..PeterJenkins..Turny..KayHollis

03.2 Pilli..RedBaron..VanTurk

Whilst MELBOURNE STORM were victorious on the field...***Our Champ off the field is ***ON THE NOSE.

A bit like Golf's Ryder Cup this morning,our comp went right down to the wire,and a converted try was all that seperated our Top Two.A belated tactical change by On The Nose proved to be the winning move.

FINAL LEADERBOARD

530.0 ON THE NOSE **********CONGRATS

526.7 Pilli

523.1 Tabrat

522.5 Ohokaman

513.7 Ziggy

509.8 Idolmite

490.6 Moz

489.3 Memphis

486.6 Peter Jenkins

484.3 Red Baron

479.4 Turny

472.3 Van Turk

470.2 BWJ

470.1 Flash

418.6 Pogo

418.4 Kay Hollis

407.4 Jack Attack

385.7 Craigos

356.4 Sulieman

351.6 Von Cettes

317.1 Nick

260.7 Dogzstar

253.0 Dizzy

249.4 Smoken Up

NB**hopefully during the off-season,some will come up with suggestions for a new scoring format for 2013 Season.

Cheers,Pilli. :D

Great Comp - thanks to Kevin and Brian

Really enjoyed this comp, thanks guys.

Aimed for a top 5, out-thought myself in Rd.1 of the playoffs and finished 6th, so pretty happy with that.

Once again, thanks to those behind it. Congrats on onthenose.