RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Finn McCool

Wealth Princess-Railway

This filly will be a superstar mare, Brent Gillovic has done a wonderful job with her, at a guess I would say the Telegraph is the race for her, a million bucks and left handed. If she can cope with the hectic pace of Coup Align and Mufhasa sitting right in behind waiting to pounce, she will be right in the fight. Inexperience may just cost her in a big race like the Tele.

Just my thoughts.

I agree Zimmo; those two are clearly the two to beat at Trentham and while I missed her race yesterday Wealth Princess is obviously very special. I'd love to see her do well at the top level - no-one loves a good horse more than me - but the two aforementioned are two big obstacles for my money.

... she cannot beat Mufhasa and co if she continues to start like that

Like someone else above, I cant see her in the first 6 unless something happens to her early manners.

Trainer said that right handed was no problem as he works her that way - so I backed her on Saturday.

So it proved, she cornered really well. There was no running around. She is fine, left or right handed.

But the start is a different kettle of fish

The best thing Gillovic could do is take Walsh off her, man that guy is average. He hasn't exactly ridden her very well the last two starts has he... Do you think he can sit out the back in a field of 18 down here at Trentham and loop them as they come off the dog leg on to the course proper? I think not. It is nice that she is so short in the race though as it creates great value on other runners.

this is a very good horse..

reminds me of a couple of good ones way back,some of you may remember...

wood court inn & daryl's joy

recall they had pickline form.. and think went to the states..

as for mafhusa.. OVER RATED as are many of mckees horses at presant..

but hey they all can get beat.. and i'll be looking for dollar value for my pocket...

this is a very good horse..

reminds me of a couple of good ones way back,some of you may remember...

wood court inn & daryl's joy

recall they had pickline form.. and think went to the states..

as for mafhusa.. OVER RATED as are many of mckees horses at presant..

but hey they all can get beat.. and i'll be looking for dollar value for my pocket...

Mufasa is a dual group 1 winner, over a million in the bank and still only a five year old, I don't think he is over rated at all, personally I think he has been dropped by alot of people prematurly after his Oz camapain. He has been racing against the best company right through his career and very rarely dissapoints. Wealth Princess is only proven over 1200, Mufasa has beaten the best from 1200 to a mile....

so whats it done the last half dozen starts...

yeah real exciting stuff.

more excitement watching maidens winning at auckland today.

form of that horse has tapped off.funny almost to the extent of sir slick did in australia...my guess is mufhusa won't come up as good it has in the past...

yes i stand to eat my hat but i reckon i won't ..not just yet anyway.

and anyway WEATH PRINCESS is out of the auckland race, pulled up sore. last start.

I could give you 21 reasons why her odds should lengthen for both major sprints......but I won't.

You're on to it.

She won so well and the Trainer wants her to stay down in the weights for the Million $ race at Trentham, or she felt the track. Either way, she now won't be starting.

She's now lengthened out to infinity/1 while the TAB has been having a field day taking same-horse multi punters to the cleaners. Fancy reducing her odds for the Railway, on the basis prior wins were increasing her chances of winning it!!

As I say, futures are just that for both parties, so leave the risks as they lay when the bet is put on. No need to make it any harder than it already is, that's for sure.

Chris, you're a cot case!! But never mind, the TAB has to have a steady stream of cot case losers taking unders so it can pay out the winners.

The win in the Newmarket confirmed how good she was and got her into the Railway field.

While she was still a possibility to start, the TAB rightly shortened her Railway price to $2.50 after the Newmarket win (which I assume is close to what your divvy would have been reduced to in a Newmarket/Railway double).

Of course we all knew there was a risk she wouldn't back up in the Railway, but thats part of the futures price.

Certain people continue to confuse the risks inherent in a futures price, with the one single factor that changes in a single horse double (OR treble).

The whole of the statistical and bookmaking world gets it, as do most people on here, .........

She won so well and the Trainer wants her to stay down in the weights for the Million $ race at Trentham, or she felt the track. Either way, she now won't be starting.

According to Neil Davis's Formpro website, she has been withdrawn due to the fact that she was feeling the track.

I bet the TAB bookies are sleeping easily now......because if she had have started, the sheer fear-factor over the loss they would have suffered would have sent them to the wall.

The win in the Newmarket confirmed how good she was and got her into the Railway field.

While she was still a possibility to start, the TAB rightly shortened her Railway price to $2.50 after the Newmarket win (which I assume is close to what your divvy would have been reduced to in a Newmarket/Railway double).

Of course we all knew there was a risk she wouldn't back up in the Railway, but thats part of the futures price.

Certain people continue to confuse the risks inherent in a futures price, with the one single factor that changes in a single horse double (OR treble).

The whole of the statistical and bookmaking world gets it, as do most people on here, .........

I still haven't found that Frampton yet to lay my hands on him.

I've been told to look out for a dwarf with a grey mullet dressed in a leather jacket. Is that right?

The only thing the bookmaking world gets is that while mug punters agree with the unnecessary practice, there is no need to change it.

You are the one who is confused.

The A Team knows that futures are just that, futures. Yet while you say you agree with that, you say one party need not be bound by the futures dividend and can have a bob each way on the result AFTER a futures leg is run.

Now anyone who took a three leg same-horse multi into the Telegraph has now got a worthless ticket.

So again, there is no need to reduce a futures dividend when in reality it often lengthens. In fact, even after winning the Newmarket, the Telegraph price has lengthened from $3 to $4 and that is a race the horse is still being aimed for!!

My challenge for you to accept the decision of a mutually agreed unbiased and independent referee still stands.

If you are so sure of yourself what do you have to fear? I would end up paying for the services rendered and I would have to publically concede to you if I am found to be wrong.

I believe you so frightened to be bound by a mutually agreed independent referee's decision, because all the bulls##t gets put to one side and the facts will come to the top and you would cringe at having to be humble.

You see, unlike your personality type, who can't stand the thought of apologising or being held accountable for the nonsense you post from behind a peeping-tom like cloak, I have no such fear of apology or being found wrong from time to time.

Come on, show us what your're made of, let's see if there's one shread of moral fibre in your backbone.

According to Neil Davis's Formpro website, she has been withdrawn due to the fact that she was feeling the track.

I bet the TAB bookies are sleeping easily now......because if she had have started, the sheer fear-factor over the loss they would have suffered would have sent them to the wall.

The fear factor will have reduced their exposure - through mug punters taking the unders.

The reason is obvious now I would of thought.

No, not so obvious. The obvious, it would seem, refers to the fact she will not be running in the Railway?

If you thought that was the case, why not say so? Why say "won't be in the first six?" Why not just say "won't beat a horse home," or "She won't run?"

Just a stirrer, obviously!