RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Finn McCool

Wealth Princess-Railway

She is obviously hugely talented - no question about that. HOWEVER....I think some of us have forgotten just how good the big black galloping machine from Ardmore is!!! Watch the Telegraph tape again guys....you're trying to say a 3 win horse will blow away our current Horse of the Year fresh up over 1200m??? BIG CALL!!!! That's all I say....

Its easy to look good agaisnt rubbish opposition Turny.. Hence the price.

you seam to be a bit of a no all, she might not of beat much but only good horses win like she did at Te rapa, and she won again today beating some good horses, If you thing she is not a good horse you have got no idea what your talking about, only good horses win 4 out of 4.

She is obviously hugely talented - no question about that. HOWEVER....I think some of us have forgotten just how good the big black galloping machine from Ardmore is!!! Watch the Telegraph tape again guys....you're trying to say a 3 win horse will blow away our current Horse of the Year fresh up over 1200m??? BIG CALL!!!! That's all I say....

Especially with the kick back trial win it had.

no sprinter in nz can handle this machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you disagree your LOCO

Whilst its great to for racing to have horses like her running and I agree she is very very good, she didn't look as happy going right handed to me and I just wonder if she will be good enough to loop the railway field like she has been able to her last couple of starts.

Will be a wonderful match thats for sure but my moneys on last years HOY

- when it comes to Gallopers, but I do have a good friend who has 'labelled' 2 horses as potential champions previously to me when they had both only had 2 starts.

They were Horlicks and Sunline - after 2 starts for Wealth Princess he made the same call - I'll watch with interest to see how things unfold from here.

Cheers Alf

To be honestly fair, she whipped them good yesterday, and anyone who saw the race must surely be in awe that if she can do that when she is clearly NOT COMFORTABLE - what happens when she IS?!?! :eek:

Walsh said he know after only 400 metres that she was going to win, and he is surely in the best position. And fancy comparing her to COURIER BAY and TANALYSE! That is certainly saying something. For those unaware, go and look up their records - both were fantastic horses in their time.

However, Brent Gillovic did not seem to me to be overly enthused about the idea of running in the Railway. Obviously the right-hand way of going may not be the best, plust the Telegraph is worth a million bucks; I wouldn't be surprised to see that her next start will be at Trentham.

But good luck to her, and connections, wherever she goes - nothing brings the people flocking like a Superstar Horse, and hopefully she just might be the next best.

There you go, now let the spoilsports have a go and rip her to shreds!

Nice mare for sure. You can't knock an unbeaten horse, especially when she is dominant in every aspect.

For me though, I think Beautiful Girl can peel off heels and win the railway.

That was a phenomenal performance yesterday. But she seemed very jaded when she returned to the birdcage. As her trainer I would have given her a big feed last night and scrutinised the manger this morning. If she cleaned up, after a run like that, then she is a freak.

If she didn't clean up then a short lay off followed by the Telegraph Handicap.

To be honestly fair, she whipped them good yesterday, and anyone who saw the race must surely be in awe that if she can do that when she is clearly NOT COMFORTABLE - what happens when she IS?!?! :eek:

Walsh said he know after only 400 metres that she was going to win, and he is surely in the best position. And fancy comparing her to COURIER BAY and TANALYSE! That is certainly saying something. For those unaware, go and look up their records - both were fantastic horses in their time.

However, Brent Gillovic did not seem to me to be overly enthused about the idea of running in the Railway. Obviously the right-hand way of going may not be the best, plust the Telegraph is worth a million bucks]

That name brings back memories - and not all of them good :(

He was an awesome horse and I was pretty bullish that he was going to go to Aussie and show them a thing or two.

I had picked up about $450 on an all up bet on the trots and decided to send the total sum with my Aunt who was going to Aussie to put on his snout. For memory I was geting about 10 to 1 so it would have been a pretty nice windfall for a then 18 year old.

Sadly, it rained on the day and he never raised a gallop at all - it seemed that if somebody spat on the track he couldn't go a yard - but given dry conditions, what a flyer !

Cheers Alf

Great Win Clearly Nz Best Sprinter

I Find This Comment A Little Bit Premature.

Very Good Horse Obviously. It Hasnt Been Beaten. But Attackum and Geeza, The 2nd And 3rd Fav's Were Off A Tough Aussie Campain And Are Hardly NZ's Top Sprinters.

I'd Find It Hard To Say It'd Run Down Mufhasa At Full Form With Top Sectionals Being Cut Out.

Wealth Princess won't finish in the first six in the Railway.

Given the raw talent of Wealth Princess that's a pretty bold statement to make.

Is it because you think she will bypass the Railway or do you have inside information about something else :confused:

Cheers Alf

This filly will be a superstar mare, Brent Gillovic has done a wonderful job with her, at a guess I would say the Telegraph is the race for her, a million bucks and left handed. If she can cope with the hectic pace of Coup Align and Mufhasa sitting right in behind waiting to pounce, she will be right in the fight. Inexperience may just cost her in a big race like the Tele.

Just my thoughts.