RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DIZZY

Grand Final Barrier Draw

Does the draw really hurt ARs chances? There is going to be speed on, just needs to get ITMQ going earlier than he wants to to and track him in. Will be interesting what mr feelgood does, when interviewed on friday night john mccarthy seemed to suggest he would take a trail on SU. I dont think SU is handling the track anywhere near well enough to win, ITMQ should just win with AR being the blowout chance.

Does the draw really hurt ARs chances? There is going to be speed on, just needs to get ITMQ going earlier than he wants to to and track him in. Will be interesting what mr feelgood does, when interviewed on friday night john mccarthy seemed to suggest he would take a trail on SU. I dont think SU is handling the track anywhere near well enough to win, ITMQ should just win with AR being the blowout chance.

im gonna stick with the old warhorse smoken up. with ITMQ drawn outside him if he is to be any chance he is going to have to sit parked or hope something outside him will go hard because i can see ITMQ either being parked or going back, if he goes back it will be hard work getting past smoken up

im gonna stick with the old warhorse smoken up. with ITMQ drawn outside him if he is to be any chance he is going to have to sit parked or hope something outside him will go hard because i can see ITMQ either being parked or going back, if he goes back it will be hard work getting past smoken up

I think the draw is tougher on SU than ITMQ, because with Mr Feelgood in 1 he will lead, and presumably not hand up to SU (with no passing lane)

So those two out in front probably running time - not sure SU is quite on top of his game enough to win from parked.

Might suit those coming from the back - plays into ITMQ hands a bit better than AR...

I think the draw is tougher on SU than ITMQ, because with Mr Feelgood in 1 he will lead, and presumably not hand up to SU (with no passing lane)

So those two out in front probably running time - not sure SU is quite on top of his game enough to win from parked.

Might suit those coming from the back - plays into ITMQ hands a bit better than AR...

interesting call, i just think that smoken up will go to the lead at all cost, which i would think mr feelgood would most likely hand up. if he doesnt and its a war between feelgood and SU then then would really help ITMQ because he would probably have the 1-1 behind smoken up. will be interesting, im gonna stick with the warhorse

interesting call, i just think that smoken up will go to the lead at all cost, which i would think mr feelgood would most likely hand up. if he doesnt and its a war between feelgood and SU then then would really help ITMQ because he would probably have the 1-1 behind smoken up. will be interesting, im gonna stick with the warhorse

First 1000m are going to be fascinating - you might be right, and Lance is sure to have the handlebars down. What Mr F does probably decides the race.

pretty sure Justice said Smoken Up struggles on the small track so told his brother better off sitting parked than leading.

Mr feelgood is in the perfect possie.

I cant see him handing up to any of those just outside him,so that gives him the luxury of getting some soft sectionals untill SU comes round or ITMQ attacks early. If McCarthy wants to stay parked all the better,no need to force the pace.

Su is a very hard horse to come around 3 wide,only ITMQ has the sheer speed,and I think from 10 AR is up against it.

Barring a shambles I think Mr Feelgood has become a very good bet from 1.

Well going by the HRNZ site..Ants will be on the Reactor in the final..with Darren Hancock more than likely to drive Raglan.No surprise really...good luck to both horses connections.

The question is at what point will su get around to the parked position, it may take close to a lap,and once there getting around him will take some doing, so the horse 3 wide has little chance and 3 wide cover has to cover extra ground wide but will be in the best attacking position depending on when flushed out . The leader will be tough to stop, and with the track record in heats feelgood will be tough to roll. The winning of this race may be entering the back the final time, itmq unleashing a sub 27 quarter 4 wide. One thing is for sure, a sub 1.55 mr for 2500

ITMQ will have to go quicker than a sub 27 4 wide with AR on its back just waitng to explode for Sir A M BUTT.....

AR will finish like Shakamaker did a few years back....

In fact anyone going to the course would pay not to get to close to the fence for fear of severe windburn!!!

I see you havnt put the pipe down yet.

I dont normally make predictions only observations from given data,and while I respect AR as a top horse, he wont win from out there . Full stop.......

The question is at what point will su get around to the parked position, it may take close to a lap,and once there getting around him will take some doing, so the horse 3 wide has little chance and 3 wide cover has to cover extra ground wide but will be in the best attacking position depending on when flushed out . The leader will be tough to stop, and with the track record in heats feelgood will be tough to roll. The winning of this race may be entering the back the final time, itmq unleashing a sub 27 quarter 4 wide. One thing is for sure, a sub 1.55 mr for 2500

Who do you see posting su for that long? He is a fast beginner and everyone seems to have conceded mr feelgood will lead, if su runs the gate he can get there very quickly, he cant win from the death so surely just declares mr feelgood on early, if they do go hard i would expect itmq to just launch down the back straight and win by a space.

The 2004 jofess win from the inside is a good indicator for what is required. All heart must of beaten jofess out by close to two lens but buck the odds just got under it to give jofess the lead around the first corner,and hence the race.Cant see a problem as we have seen feelgood burn early in the past, and would be mad to hand up

Who do you see posting su for that long? He is a fast beginner and everyone seems to have conceded mr feelgood will lead, if su runs the gate he can get there very quickly, he cant win from the death so surely just declares mr feelgood on early, if they do go hard i would expect itmq to just launch down the back straight and win by a space.

Put me down for another one that thinks MF will hold the lead. Those little tracks just make it so easy for the one horse to do it if they have any gate speed.

the real question is what does MF do when Justice has another attack to go to the front after the initial burn.

I will be betting MF holds up as it is the only chance of him winning (hand up he trails SU and no chance to run past him, or is pocketed if SU doesnt kick on).

So then we have a classic swoopers race as they have run hard off the front - ITMQ should win, but I will be covering with AR as could get the drag into it behind ITMQ.

There easy !

Put me down for another one that thinks MF will hold the lead. Those little tracks just make it so easy for the one horse to do it if they have any gate speed.

the real question is what does MF do when Justice has another attack to go to the front after the initial burn.

I will be betting MF holds up as it is the only chance of him winning (hand up he trails SU and no chance to run past him, or is pocketed if SU doesnt kick on).

So then we have a classic swoopers race as they have run hard off the front - ITMQ should win, but I will be covering with AR as could get the drag into it behind ITMQ.

There easy !

thats the thing, i think justice knows his onyl chance of winning is by getting to the front so he doesnt give ITMQ a cart into the race. hopefully we will see a record run here but i dont think MF will be brave enough to try and keep SU parked the whole way, i think you could be right chelseacol, MF may hold off the first challenge but i dont think he will hold off SU second challenge if still parked.

I just think a few will be wanting 1/1 and in their haste may post su out for more than he'd like.when jofess won in 2004 here he got away with a 62 and change 800 and only just got there with wide runners swooping late..if smokey wasnt 100%, and he did look a little scratchy last week then the trailer becomes knockout chance. Was a big finishing second to smokey in the heats...... To much spoin, let's just see how it pans out!!

How does the trailer become a knockout chance at that venue when it does not have a sprint lane.Do you really think that in a $1million race that the frontrunner is going to come of the fence you have to be dreaming.With a field of that nature there are lots of scenarios that could happen and the major one to me that happens often is a major player breaking in the run up which would change the whole complexion of the race

You still havnt apologized for describing my Post regarding distances covered running turns widths off the fence as 'another dumb post from you'.... That remark made some of my mindless posts look worthy Of a Pulitzer

You still havnt apologized for describing my Post regarding distances covered running turns widths off the fence as 'another dumb post from you'.... That remark made some of my mindless posts look worthy Of a Pulitzer

made some mindless posts.??.

No surely not, Gruff.

Not the best place to be admitting it my son.

I'd suggest as a knocker that the draw is a blessing in disguise. I didn't think he could get into a war and win, from back who knows. They go ballistic and can get a cart in.? Will require a butt masterclass