RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rooboy

Hurricane forever

Well it certainly wouldn't be the Third XI now would it Nathan!]

We will never know because everything you claim to have achieved is basically waffle until you confess your real name. I reckon the HHS 3rd XI would roll your Lonely Hearts Club :D We used to beat Patea - a team that someone on here couldnt hold a regular spot in :D

We will never know because everything you claim to have achieved is basically waffle until you confess your real name. I reckon the HHS 3rd XI would roll your Lonely Hearts Club :D We used to beat Patea - a team that someone on here couldnt hold a regular spot in :D

Your team must have been really good then Nathan!

Tell who some of your teammates were if you don't mind. Conversely (:D) I know you are already aware of the names of guys I used to play with, as you used to crawl up my backside in the hope that I'd feed you stories about them. :D Remember those days do we Nathan? Oh how all of Patea used to laugh at you over that.

Anyway, I'm off to the Caketin to go and support my team, the Mighty Ford Hurricanes. It's a beautiful Wgtn day, so there'll be loads of opportunities for the exciting backline to do their thing. Not that I'll get to enjoy the sunlight of course, as I'll be up in the 'Deloittes Lounge'. :)

Shame really, as I know my good friend and serial liar Tasman Man will be down amongst the dysfunctional supporters he claims to detest... :D....so I won't get the chance to catch up with him. But keep any eye out for him if you're watching the game! He'll be on his own; with no-one sitting either side of him; he'll be wearing that same tweed jacket he wears everywhere (yes, that same one he wore to the Melb Cup when Xcellent ran 3rd); and he'll be the guy who gets interviewed after the game - when the Canes win by 30 - describing it as "a complete shambles".:D

Your team must have been really good then Nathan!

Tell who some of your teammates were if you don't mind. Conversely (:D) I know you are already aware of the names of guys I used to play with, as you used to crawl up my backside in the hope that I'd feed you stories about them. :D Remember those days do we Nathan? Oh how all of Patea used to laugh at you over that.

Anyway, I'm off to the Caketin to go and support my team, the Mighty Ford Hurricanes. It's a beautiful Wgtn day, so there'll be loads of opportunities for the exciting backline to do their thing. Not that I'll get to enjoy the sunlight of course, as I'll be up in the 'Deloittes Lounge'. :)

Shame really, as I know my good friend and serial liar Tasman Man will be down amongst the dysfunctional supporters he claims to detest... :D....so I won't get the chance to catch up with him. But keep any eye out for him if you're watching the game! He'll be on his own]

My team mate?? Never.

Patea? Who said I was talking about you? Are you trying to tell me something??

Oh and always remember someone sitting alone is always better off than: (a) someone who thinks they are popular and (B) someone who has 13 free seats around them for all of their personalities :D

Go the Cheetahs! Or should I say Kane Williamson?!?! :D

Bonjour.

Ervin (the great player he was) must have thought he was very lucky to have an audience like you. You see he and myself had a beer together just 3 weeks before you retold that story and we had a wee chuckle about it all. Im glad you think Viv playing with a different bat label was so funny. Oh dear, how sad, nevermind.

Just tell us your real name or are you afraid the likes of McSweeney will question why you need to name drop them to make yourself feel some sort of importance?? :)

Ervin (the great player he was) must have thought he was very lucky to have an audience like you. You see he and myself had a beer together just 3 weeks before you retold that story and we had a wee chuckle about it all. Im glad you think Viv playing with a different bat label was so funny. Oh dear, how sad, nevermind.

Just tell us your real name or are you afraid the likes of McSweeney will question why you need to name drop them to make yourself feel some sort of importance?? :)

Ho ho ho torchy worchy.:D

The green-eyed-monster has got you well and truly by the gonads hasn't he!

Suck it up chump!;)

Tassie, you do realise that post from 2007 wasn't actually yours. I know it looks like yours, sounds like yours and is stupid enough to be yours, but it was penned under a different nom-de-plume. Now of course being the man of integrity that you claim you'd never have criticized others for having multiple names if you yourself were guilty of the same behaviour would you?

Interesting to note that Tasman Man's Fan Club haven't rushed in to side with him like they did a few days ago.

Looks like that reputation you cherish so much is in tatters Gary!:D

Whether or not they played we, played with spirit, played a weak opposition, etc matters not. The Hurricanes won in South Africa and at this point that was huge for them and their self belief.

However, it's a team you could see running out of puff in a long season. It'll be tough going for supporters later on.

I'm a little concerned that this prophecy may have arrived earlier than I predicted.

Hammett took a dive into the waters to test the Hurricanes depth at the weekend. It proved shallow!

I'm a little concerned that this prophecy may have arrived earlier than I predicted.

Hammett took a dive into the waters to test the Hurricanes depth at the weekend. It proved shallow!

Have faith Rooboy, Mark knows what he's doing, and he's recruited far and wide to make sure they don't run out of puff.

Further, his tactical nous is also coming to the fore. Thought it was a brilliant decision to move his number one game-breaker from the Blues game out onto the left wing, in place of another potential game-breaker in Savea, so that he could bring on the equally brilliant Dan Kirkpatrick.

Very, very unfortunate that it didn't pat off.

Go the Hurricanes and Go MH!!

Have faith Rooboy, Mark knows what he's doing, and he's recruited far and wide to make sure they don't run out of puff.

Further, his tactical nous is also coming to the fore. Thought it was a brilliant decision to move his number one game-breaker from the Blues game out onto the left wing, in place of another potential game-breaker in Savea, so that he could bring on the equally brilliant Dan Kirkpatrick.

Very, very unfortunate that it didn't pat off.

Go the Hurricanes and Go MH!!

I was heard to make a loud derogatory comment when Kirkpatrick arrived on the field and was further bemused by Barrett being sent to the wing. I wasn't sure if it was blind faith in the wider squad or the Coach having flagged the game as a lost cause and wanting to give everyone a run.

A huge hiding was expected from anyone with an IQ of minus-a-million.

Personally, I don't expect the Canes to get a hiding from anyone]

......looks like a player of real promise.

Certainly had a stormer tonight.

Mak Hammett doing a Maa'aa...arvolous job.

The team seem to be enjoying for him.

.....you had to be happy with that 42 - 18 win tonight , again with L 40% ball and territory.

I hope you got to see it.

.....you had to be happy with that 42 - 18 win tonight , again with L 40% ball and territory.

....is Toomaga- Allen.

The players are enjoying MHammett , his coaching nous and the opportunities they are given.

He's pulled some real talent from Welly Club rugby.

With hindsight - quite an amazing win. Go back six months and few would have believed it possible. Good on you the true Gold and Black supporters - like my wife lol :)

Shit the officials had a huge influence in the Crusader game last night.

Not much reward for the team which seemed to dominate.

I hope the Box keep picking this dude Speis.Overated as

What a game that was to cap off a lazy Easter Friday. If anyone says Super rugby is boring then they're not watching games such as this one. It had everything and I reckon we won the fight as well.

We've got a few gnarly types in the forwards that every team needs at this level. Eaton, Broadhurst, Lowe, etc. Eaton esp impressive as he's had to suck it up with his mates leaving and take on a leadership role. Hats off to him.

Shit the officials had a huge influence in the Crusader game last night.

Not much reward for the team which seemed to dominate.

I hope the Box keep picking this dude Speis.Overated as

Yeah but what's all this eye gouging about Memphis? That's all a bit grubby isn't it. Those South Africans aren't backing away from their claims. Who do we reckon it was who might have got the fingers in Chilly-Boy's eye regions?

Yeah but what's all this eye gouging about Memphis? That's all a bit grubby isn't it. Those South Africans aren't backing away from their claims. Who do we reckon it was who might have got the fingers in Chilly-Boy's eye regions?

all bull shite.The jappies try all the angles.

A huge hiding was expected from anyone with an IQ of minus-a-million.

Personally, I don't expect the Canes to get a hiding from anyone]

...that our Hurricanes would struggle under MHammett and all the old 'sooks' would be missed.

Bad ass Hore was poor tonight ,clearly out-played by DColes who was much more accurate.

The other Welly rejects especially HGear were outplayed by the young 'stars' who would not have had the chance had the 'bad-attitude' mob not been shown the door and/or gleefully left.

As for Weepu and Maa'aa....their efforts well documented.

Good riddance to them and Harris/Taylor.

Go the Hurricanes !!!

Well done to beat the Southern men.

It's great being able to bring up old threads to prove what Dickheads some people are aye Tasman Man

.....the resident 'Xpert' on rugby in Welly tried to convince us thru watching club rugby, quoting folks in know, mother-in-law research ,life-time knowledge etc that MHammett and those in charge of Welly rugby were 'ruining' their team etc by making changes and moving on from the same crap they had endured with little success in recent years.

Some of us saw this change as 'positive' and saw a bunch of very talented youngsters getting their chance.....I became a committed Hurricanes fan as a result.

Meanwhile others became "Blues supporters" , mainly cos they recruited superstars Weepu and Maaaa....hohoho....plus they looked good on paper and were Super 15 favourites.

Week after week we are reminded how one shouldn't believe everything they think.

Meanwhile the Blues area especially Auckland and Harbour need to develop their program especially their coaches ,selectors etc.

If you want some advice or comment on this start a thread.

I hope you are enjoying your Dilmahs Tea.

:D

...that our Hurricanes would struggle under MHammett and all the old 'sooks' would be missed.

Bad ass Hore was poor tonight ,clearly out-played by DColes who was much more accurate.

The other Welly rejects especially HGear were outplayed by the young 'stars' who would not have had the chance had the 'bad-attitude' mob not been shown the door and/or gleefully left.

As for Weepu and Maa'aa....their efforts well documented.

Good riddance to them and Harris/Taylor.

Go the Hurricanes !!!

Well done to beat the Southern men.

Hey Tasman Man. I looked across and saw you at the Caketin when Canes played the Blues. Up the northern end, holding up your Mum's old sheet with "Piri Weepwho?" written on it.

You're much younger than I thought you'd be.

Hey Tasman Man. I looked across and saw you at the Caketin when Canes played the Blues. Up the northern end, holding up your Mum's old sheet with "Piri Weepwho?" written on it.

You're much younger than I thought you'd be.

......the amazing thing is PWeepu may still make the All Blacks ,as they need his accurate goalkicking !!!

Has there ever been a more unfit ,out-of-form player under serious consideration to be an All Black.

Even SDonald after drinking beer and fishing for several weeks was in better shape....his jersey was just a little small !!!

:D