RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Various shares available in horses...

The Auckland Racing Club Winners Circle Syndicate is an ideal entry level introduction to horse racing ownership at a very affordable cost. We race three horses on lease in top stables.

Horses are replaced if they do not meet reasonable expectations.

Communication with the Syndicate is via regular email updates and a Facebook page.

There are no management fees or commissions payable.

The Syndicate entry fee is currently $150 per share to cover expenses for January and February 2012 – thereafter $75 per month per share is due by automatic bank payment from March 1st.

There are no other costs and the syndicate is limited to 100 shares.

We have just secured a new filly so the Syndicate now includes the following horses :

PINZAARA – 3yo filly trained by Stephen McKee 100% lease share

Due to start again @ Dargaville on Wednesday Feb 22nd.

SO REGAL – 5yo mare trained by J Sargent (Riccarton stable) - 20% lease share . Due to start again Friday February 24th following a good first up third in her Sth Island debut two weeks ago,

Unnamed FAST AND FAMOUS 2yo filly trained by Peter and Dawn Williams at Byerley Park – 100% lease share.

For further details email brent@hotice.co.nz

Acquired at Karaka Premier sale, this Colt is bred on one of the great crosses in International Thoroughbred racing. Danehill Dancer is the most successful Sire son of Danehill and the mare, Distinctly, although unraced, is by the great Sadlers Wells out of the Group one winning mare, Infamy, who is also the dam of a number of Group winning racehorses.

This Colt has a Stallion's pedigree and our aim is to do our very best to make a successful Group One winning racehorse of him and, of course, to keep him intact.

All up Initial costs, which include purchase price, GST, Fees, Insurance for 12 months and a healthy lump of working capital ($8k approx) are $7750 for a 5% share and $15,500 for a 10% share. Ongoing costs are $140 per month for a 5% share and $280 per month for a 10% share, commencing 1st April 2012.

He will be trained by Te Akau Racing's Jason Bridgman at Matamata

Applications can only be accepted after applicants have perused and signed the NZTR approved Disclosure Statement

Click here to read more details, view the pedigree, a picture and a walking video clip:

http://www.fortuna-nz.com/Opportunities/Current-Opportunities/DANEHILL-DANCER-DOMINANT-by-SADLER-S-WELLS-YEARLING-COLT

Fortuna is an Authorised Syndicator in accordance with the Code of Practice established under The Securities Act ( Bloodstock) Exemption Notice 2001

The Auckland Racing Club Winners Circle Syndicate is an ideal entry level introduction to horse racing ownership at a very affordable cost. We race three horses on lease in top stables.

Horses are replaced if they do not meet reasonable expectations.

Communication with the Syndicate is via regular email updates and a Facebook page.

There are no management fees or commissions payable.

The Syndicate entry fee is currently $150 per share to cover expenses for January and February 2012 – thereafter $75 per month per share is due by automatic bank payment from March 1st.

There are no other costs and the syndicate is limited to 100 shares.

We have just secured a new filly so the Syndicate now includes the following horses :

PINZAARA – 3yo filly trained by Stephen McKee 100% lease share

Due to start again @ Dargaville on Wednesday Feb 22nd.

SO REGAL – 5yo mare trained by J Sargent (Riccarton stable) - 20% lease share . Due to start again Friday February 24th following a good first up third in her Sth Island debut two weeks ago,

Unnamed FAST AND FAMOUS 2yo filly trained by Peter and Dawn Williams at Byerley Park – 100% lease share.

For further details email brent@hotice.co.nz

O'Reilly / Springtime Sunray 3 year Old Bay Filly. To be trained in New Plymouth by Janelle Millar.

This filly is correct and strong and has placed 2nd in a trial. But has been put out to mature. She comes with a Right Of Purchase of $50,000

Shares are $25 for 5%. a week Bigger shares are more than welcomed. She has been in work since 16th february so a catch up payment will be required.

Email palm.view.racing@gmail.com or call Janelle on 021 706 279 for more details. We look forward to receiving your enquiries.

Below is a link to a video of her, This was recorded on the 9th of February she has since developed alot more since she has been in work. You can she is has abit of attitude!

Here's a link to her pedigree http://www.nzb.co.nz/sales/pedigree.cfm?sale_id=143&lot=186

This is her half sister for an updated pedgiree http://www.nzb.co.nz/sales/pedigree.cfm?sale_id=160&lot=1076

Acquired at Karaka Premier sale, this Colt is bred on one of the great crosses in International Thoroughbred racing. Danehill Dancer is the most successful Sire son of Danehill and the mare, Distinctly, although unraced, is by the great Sadlers Wells out of the Group one winning mare, Infamy, who is also the dam of a number of Group winning racehorses.

This Colt has a Stallion's pedigree and our aim is to do our very best to make a successful Group One winning racehorse of him and, of course, to keep him intact.

All up Initial costs, which include purchase price, GST, Fees, Insurance for 12 months and a healthy lump of working capital ($8k approx) are $7750 for a 5% share and $15,500 for a 10% share. Ongoing costs are $140 per month for a 5% share and $280 per month for a 10% share, commencing 1st April 2012.

He will be trained by Te Akau Racing's Jason Bridgman at Matamata

Applications can only be accepted after applicants have perused and signed the NZTR approved Disclosure Statement

Click here to read more details, view the pedigree, a picture and a walking video clip:

http://www.fortuna-nz.com/Opportunities/Current-Opportunities/DANEHILL-DANCER-DOMINANT-by-SADLER-S-WELLS-YEARLING-COLT

Fortuna is an Authorised Syndicator in accordance with the Code of Practice established under The Securities Act ( Bloodstock) Exemption Notice 2001

John, if we think being unraced might be a black mark against a broodmare, we'd think that being unplaced would be the kiss of death, wouldn't we ?

But Eight Carat was unplaced, and many other of our top broodmares were unraced or unplaced.

John, if we think being unraced might be a black mark against a broodmare, we'd think that being unplaced would be the kiss of death, wouldn't we ?

But Eight Carat was unplaced, and many other of our top broodmares were unraced or unplaced.

One of the most successful stallions in NZ at present-Thorn Park- have a look at his first 3 dams, either unraced or non-winners!

And John, maybe you should have a look at Desert Kings pedigree ( sire of Makybe Diva) before declaring Danehill Dancer the best son of Danehill? One of the best maybe, but too soon to say 'the best'.

One of the most successful stallions in NZ at present-Thorn Park- have a look at his first 3 dams, either unraced or non-winners!

And John, maybe you should have a look at Desert Kings pedigree ( sire of Makybe Diva) before declaring Danehill Dancer the best son of Danehill? One of the best maybe, but too soon to say 'the best'.

Thanks Kopia; I did a bit of research on this as a result of your post. Desert King certainly has a great pedigree and has left some great winners,but does lag a long way behind Danehill Dancer. Here is what i could find and these figures may not be totally up to date, but good enough to make the point I think.

Desert King. 876 runners, 415 winners, 26 Stakes Winners.

Danehill Dancer. 1719 runners, 1116 winners, 132 Stakes Winners.

Desert King stands for A$9900 and Danehill Dancer 60,000 Euro. Quite a difference isn't it?

I believe I can stand by my assertion that Danehill Dancer is the most successful Sire son of Danehill, at least "to date." But I am happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

Better Loosen Up; and similarly, many brilliantly performed race mares have failed to fire in the breeding barn

Am I reading this correctly??

You are Supposedly a Syndicate manager, looking for Clients to enter into partnerships in Fortuna ..

And yet you state...Better Loosen up was a Failure in the Breeding Barn...

NEWS to YOU OLd Son.

NEVER GOT in FOAL...

GELDINGS have that problem..

Good Luck with your Syndications..

Cheers RT.

Am I reading this correctly??

You are Supposedly a Syndicate manager, looking for Clients to enter into partnerships in Fortuna ..

And yet you state...Better Loosen up was a Failure in the Breeding Barn...

NEWS to YOU OLd Son.

NEVER GOT in FOAL...

GELDINGS have that problem..

Good Luck with your Syndications..

Cheers RT.

Yes, Jess has it right, the BLU I was referring to was a fellow poster, not that magnificent gelded racehorse.

I enjoyed your post all the same and thanks for the kind words re our Syndications.

Good luck with the reading glasses

I have a magnificent Danehill Dancer Broodmare. Put her to our Stallion Investors Dream last season, very much looking forward to her foal.

Her mum is also by Sir Tristram, she is amazing, of all the horses we have ever had, not one has ever dominated her.

She also takes all the foals off the mums and takes them away for walks and educates them in manners, takes them all to the trough for a drink, such an intelligent mare.

I think Danehill Dancers are magnificent.

I have a magnificent Danehill Dancer Broodmare. Put her to our Stallion Investors Dream last season, very much looking forward to her foal.

Her mum is also by Sir Tristram, she is amazing, of all the horses we have ever had, not one has ever dominated her.

She also takes all the foals off the mums and takes them away for walks and educates them in manners, takes them all to the trough for a drink, such an intelligent mare.

I think Danehill Dancers are magnificent.

Don likes to go for walks, be educated, have a drink, and be dominated.