RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grey Way

Rehoming Thoroughbreds

Hi all. I've just started a page on Facebook to help with rehoming Thoroughbreds of all ages/types: hope to match horses with great, knowledgable owners. Feel free to join, would love to see you all online :)

Hi all. I've just started a page on Facebook to help with rehoming Thoroughbreds of all ages/types: hope to match horses with great, knowledgable owners. Feel free to join, would love to see you all online :)

What is the Facebook address?

Jen, but doesn't take me anywhere. Make it easy for me. What is your FB page called? e.g Grey Way or Thoroughbred Rehoming etc. Then I can just search on FB

Ta

https://www.facebook.com/groups/349632855046925/#

click and highlight the above link name and then right click ur mouse and then select copy,go to yr address bar and right click again and select paste.

Ohh! or just click on the link that I have highlighted for you. :)

Done that. Would have been easier to say the name of the page, i.e "Thoroughbred Homing Hew Zealand".

But thanks anyway

I just have to say how well this service is working.

I emailed Grey Way yesterday (as I'm not on Facebook) and have already had 3 people expressing an interest in providing a home to my soon to be retiring mare.

Highly recommended!

Thanks Brendan. Your mare has really captured peoples imagination: I'm still getting messages asking for your contact details!.. prepare to be inundated :)

I'm so glad its working well : I had a mare that I retired from racing and found it hard to find a good home for her. Really don't want people to go through the same issues as I did.

Thanks for the feedback!

Jen

I just have to say how well this service is working.

I emailed Grey Way yesterday (as I'm not on Facebook) and have already had 3 people expressing an interest in providing a home to my soon to be retiring mare.

Highly recommended!

Yes, I can also recommend. Within an hour of posting details on Facebook of a 3yo gelding that we had retired, I had fielded three enquiries

Yes, I can also recommend. Within an hour of posting details on Facebook of a 3yo gelding that we had retired, I had fielded three enquiries

John there are a couple more people enquiring after your horse of Facebook: when you have time jump on a take a look.

Many thanks!

Jenni