RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook

Tuesday Pick 6

Only 15K after 2 weeks of Jackpotting?? I would of thought at least 20k+

The TAB need to pay for sponsorship of the Phoenix and also this stupid quinella flash splash, they want people to take quinellas because they rip people off with the takeout

They also need to pay the poor TAB outlet managers there drip feed of a percentage

They are a corrupt organisation and they should be shut down

The TAB need to pay for sponsorship of the Phoenix and also this stupid quinella flash splash, they want people to take quinellas because they rip people off with the takeout

They also need to pay the poor TAB outlet managers there drip feed of a percentage

They are a corrupt organisation and they should be shut down

No Way TAB will shut down and the government wouldnt allow it as so much revenue would be got by gambling taxes.

A lot of the reason why the Tuesday Sth Island Pick 6's are hard to get has a lot to do with the (generally) lower quality dogs racing there compared to Addington.

This is due to the Sth Island Racing Policy, if the fields were selected on form only they would be a bit easier to select.

A lot of the reason why the Tuesday Sth Island Pick 6's are hard to get has a lot to do with the (generally) lower quality dogs racing there compared to Addington.

This is due to the Sth Island Racing Policy, if the fields were selected on form only they would be a bit easier to select.

Looking at Sunday's fields and shows Quaddie 5,6,7,8 which means no Pick 6?? am I right??

Looking at Sunday's fields and shows Quaddie 5,6,7,8 which means no Pick 6?? am I right??

Will be saved for Akl on Monday I'd say, surely you wouldn't expect 2 pick6's down south in a week? Although it has happened once up here and the Thursday pick6 at a Cambridge meet was a boomer but they never done it again.

Will be saved for Akl on Monday I'd say, surely you wouldn't expect 2 pick6's down south in a week? Although it has happened once up here and the Thursday pick6 at a Cambridge meet was a boomer but they never done it again.

Huh? It's been down south every Tuesday for ages. Years even. Was Chch, now Otago. Will definitely be Otago, Tuesday and with a 10k carry forward (or 9.5k) will probably be 20k

Huh? It's been down south every Tuesday for ages. Years even. Was Chch, now Otago. Will definitely be Otago, Tuesday and with a 10k carry forward (or 9.5k) will probably be 20k

If you read Jason's post he was asking why there is no pick6 at this SUNDAYS meeting down Sth....

If you read Jason's post he was asking why there is no pick6 at this SUNDAYS meeting down Sth....

I'm assuming that's because there is a gallops Pick 6 at Ellerslie on Sunday (it's a $100K terminating pick 6). There is a $15K dog pick 6 at Manukau on Monday plus a $10K at Forbury Park Tuesday. The jackpot amount for the Tuesday P6 is only $4965.

Ah yeah sorry.

DodgyDave:

Tuesday Pick6 Carry Forward $9692.73 Ascot Park. Surely it's 20k

That does make a lot more sense. I was quoting off the Jackpot page but that must have been after week 1 only and not updated since Tuesday

Wow pick 6 today was sure hard.How would you feel tho having 4 dogs in the last only to get 2nd.But if you had a few hunderd on the winner you may have got something back.The same dog rocked p6 a few weeks back some people have short memorys.