RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Te Runga Yearling Parade

Myself and my wife were invited to the Yearling Parade at Te Runga Stud yesterday.

I must say the yearlings that were paraded were a credit to the Stud.All were well behaved and handled themselves well.

To me the stand out was a Alamoosa colt,also a Pentrie was a nice type.Will see if they are in our budget but picking they will be well sort after.

So thanks to Wayne and his over worked wife for putting on a lovely day with plenty of refreshments and a BBQ,Really enjoyed it and trust the Stud and client's get the results they are looking for.

It was a very enjoyable evening, thanks to Wayne and Ali and all their staff for doing such a great job in preparing both of our horses for the sales, they both looked great. Good luck to all the other owners who have yearlings heading to the sales.

Thanks Wayne, Ali and team for a really nice afternoon/evening. We all really enjoyed ourselves and appreciate your effort

Great to see our boys looking so good, and ready for the ring.

Cheers, and good luck to all!