RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jdtb

Am looking for a share in a racehorse

Hi there,

Me and a friend are looking for a share in a racehorse, probably just 10% each, doesnt have to be the same horse each. Would prefer something in the north island, would prefer a sprinter, and a 2-4 year old who wont be too far away from the races. Breeding wise, would quite like a thorn park / falkirk / golan / bachelor duke/ coats choice/ towkay , but am open to others too.

So does anyone know of anything?

Thanks

Hi There is a 10% share available in a mare named Bellishi. She is entered for Wednesday at Ellerslie.She will only run if we get some rain between now and then otherwise will be entered for Taupo on Friday or Tauranga. She likes tracks with give in them.If we do not get rain she will be put aside for a short break and then prepared for mid March Autumn racing. She has won one race in ten starts so far.I also have 10% shares available in a 3yr old Savabeel filly out of a Centaine mare. She has had one start then put out for a spell.She is due to come back into work next week to also get ready to race early Autumn.I train at Pukekohe Park , i have modern facilities and use a E -Trakka to monitor heart rate and speed.I also use a equissage and bioptron light for improving the health of the horse.The monthly cost for a 10% share ranges around $200 to $300 a month depending on race starts and travel.You can contact me via email at leeanepoulson@hotmail.com or 0272298154 (09)2336328 any enquiries are welcome.

Leeane Poulson

On Gavelhouse.com is a photo of her & contact details. 1/2 sister to Vapourizer - Steve Kellow Racing - $80 per month for 10% - training in Christchurch.

3 yo - broken in and 2 months into training to race.

in your back garden and throw $400 a month in it.

watch the races on t.v. and at the end of october remove the money from the hole and have a free trip to the melbourne cup.

Yes he could do that or he could have a share in a horse and have a lot of fun with his mate/s going to the races/trials or even trackwork watching his horse and just being involved.

I've never known of anyone that has a share in an unraced 2yr old to commit suicide. :D

in your back garden and throw $400 a month in it.

watch the races on t.v. and at the end of october remove the money from the hole and have a free trip to the melbourne cup.

Someone wanting to get involved with racing and idiots like you telling them not to bother? next thing you will be moaning about the crap small fields!

Hi jdtb

Have a look at this one

http://www.fortuna-nz.com/Opportunities/Current-Opportunities/Two-Year-old-Filly-by-DANASINGA-out-of-FITZGERALDA-by-Last-Tycoon-

A 2yo filly acquired at the recent Ready To Run sales, we have just 10% left. To be trained at Te Akau Racing Stables by Jason Bridgman. She is a real "get up and go" type.

We will have ownership shares available soon in several horses from unbroken yearlings, like a full brother to Phantom Storm, to older horses that have won races, so if you'd like to register your interest please email us asap. No pressure, we will email you the information but so far a very good strike re winners and in good races like a potential starter in the Magic Millions this January for 2 million. We have had a runner in the Golden Slipper & Queen of the Turf too, so if you want to share in our success please email.

Cheers

David