RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dopey

is there no breeding news?

Is there no breeding news because no won is breeding, or its Christmas...

How about some suggested topics?

Who's got a the wayyouare foal - what are they like?

How good is Any suggestions going as his first two year olds hit. ( I have one)

Patapan and Per Incanto...which one do you like and why......same mare different sires...both good sprinters in Italy.

Darci Brahma...doing enough...he got some great mares to kick him along....

Batchelor Duke - is he going to leave a G1 winner.

Don...are you there or are you still banned?

We have a filly whom the stud said is an outstanding type - so looking forward to them coming home. She is possibly a grey as her muzzel is starting to grey up her nose. Have 3 Edenwolds - 1 filly and 2 colts, once again really pleased with his progeny. Most of our foals can be seen on NZTBA site Canterbury.

Was very pleased to see these two arrive in NZ with their broodmare sire of Indian Ridge. I saw this horse at the Irish National Stud some years ago - a champion sire whose stud fee was phenominal.

With both Per Incanto & Patapan sire lines going well in NZ there is plenty to attract NZ breeders. Bachelor Duke is another I like with Lisaleen in his bottom line seems to click with certain bloodlines already here as well via Special, this particular family, coming to the fore more and more

I have several Patapans - great types and clever. Just had the first 2 year old broken in and she is as keen as to please. Hacking around the paddock at present and she just keeps going. have to pull her up as she would prefer to work than walk. Will be looking for a trainer in the New Year if ant one has some suggestions. The fily is a half to Uncle Shayne who the Logans at Ruakaka have.

Is there no breeding news because no won is breeding, or its Christmas...

How about some suggested topics?

Who's got a the wayyouare foal - what are they like?

How good is Any suggestions going as his first two year olds hit. ( I have one)

Patapan and Per Incanto...which one do you like and why......same mare different sires...both good sprinters in Italy.

Darci Brahma...doing enough...he got some great mares to kick him along....

Batchelor Duke - is he going to leave a G1 winner.

Don...are you there or are you still banned?

Dopey - Are you writing this thread at work ? You must have nothing to do

I like the way he is going.

Because I have one I take notice when the progeny are running and they seem to be doing a lot better than average.

On Boxing Day at Ellerslie the first and third home in the 2 Year Old were both by him for example.

Am I prejudiced or have others noticed the same.

PS Mosheen [VRC Oaks] has to be about the best so far.

I like the way he is going.

Because I have one I take notice when the progeny are running and they seem to be doing a lot better than average.

On Boxing Day at Ellerslie the first and third home in the 2 Year Old were both by him for example.

Am I prejudiced or have others noticed the same.

PS Mosheen [VRC Oaks] has to be about the best so far.

Yes I've been noticing this also, and as we have a lovely Stravinsky filly here it's great to see him shining as a broodmare stallion, no surprise really as he's such a great stallion all round.

A cracking good foal.

Will we see her at next years Sales?

If all goes well, it looks like it - bred her in partnership with Cambridge Stud last season :)

The full brother "Tohunga" who was bought by Gai Waterhouse has had two starts in Sydney for a second and a third (Randwick, Melb Cup Day) and is having a spell to get ready for the Autumn. We will obviously be hoping he does something decent!

have just brought Ististar home with her MC filly, lovely type, bit too game though, took off without her mother when we got here and went through the electric tapes Oh such fun, not!, anyway all calm and safe in their own paddockes without woman or beast getting hurt. Unsure at this stage once again as to what colour she will be but I reckon chestnut.

Also got our patapan filly here, nice leggy filly, rich bay colouring and very friendly, can pick all her feet up in the paddock and put a halter on her and took off again with no fuss, so I guess she's clever. Thanks also to the girls at Windsor who handle both of them as foals, sadly I did see Volksraad RIP fellow

Interesting what you say about yours Tina. Our colt is very friendly, whinnies when you call him, comes to be caught, picks his feet up. His mother can be a dizzy tart at times, she's the one who runs around so I'm rapt that he is so intelligent. He just stands there with his "granny" paddock mate & watches his mother. Nothing seems to bother him. Has to have got his brains from Patapan.

I guess we will be going back to Patapan if they are all like this one, just hope he can run!

Interesting what you say about yours Tina. Our colt is very friendly, whinnies when you call him, comes to be caught, picks his feet up. His mother can be a dizzy tart at times, she's the one who runs around so I'm rapt that he is so intelligent. He just stands there with his "granny" paddock mate & watches his mother. Nothing seems to bother him. Has to have got his brains from Patapan.

I guess we will be going back to Patapan if they are all like this one, just hope he can run!

Well they must have their old man's temperament then, our girl calls out too and still quiet, ( her Mums easy to handle too though) bit bossy with the other foal but not nasty. Test will come shortly as the back feet need a trim. And they should run as the ones to the track so far have anyway best of luck.