RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Raven

Tab Tv Launch

Have to say Trackside has done well with the two channels, should please race to race punters and nz gallop punters. The only thing that annoys me is the odds crawl at the bottom, hard to read and when race jumps it scrolls to say whats coming up next, very off puting when trying to watch your dogs jump.i mean whos going to bet while a 30 second dog race is on? Also Presenter looks very meanacing the way he is framed.Just a huge head.......? Aside that from that Good launch...

Have to say Trackside has done well with the two channels, should please race to race punters and nz gallop punters. The only thing that annoys me is the odds crawl at the bottom, hard to read and when race jumps it scrolls to say whats coming up next, very off puting when trying to watch your dogs jump.i mean whos going to bet while a 30 second dog race is on? Also Presenter looks very meanacing the way he is framed.Just a huge head.......? Aside that from that Good launch...

what is the new channel no ?

Cheers

Well done to those involved in the work leading up to the big move forward today. Was a pleasing surprise to see everything hanging together on both channels, with new graphics, stipes eye views, etc, on the new Trackside.

This would not be Racecafe without quibblers and whingers about minor issues, but the big picture is clear - this is a big advance for the industry.

Well done to those involved in the work leading up to the big move forward today. Was a pleasing surprise to see everything hanging together on both channels, with new graphics, stipes eye views, etc, on the new Trackside.

This would not be Racecafe without quibblers and whingers about minor issues, but the big picture is clear - this is a big advance for the industry.

The big picture is clear, but punters can still voice there issues? another issue i have is why are races being recorded on TAB tv then replayed last 600meters? shouldn't now with two channels we see every race live? it's annoying to punt on a race only to have it replayed and half of it. I hope maybe they can show two live races at once?

..telling the clients that they've finished with them for the day at 8:30.p.m., "and we Continue to support New Zealand Racing" . .is the wee 'cuddley' we can clutch, rushed off to beddybyes time., little comfort in that blatant doctrinate sale speil., but That'll be why we heard it said over a dozen times by TANtamount . .so we could get a kelvin-degree or two out of their 'blanket'

..so All kiwis at home..that don't have SKYve, they're not required to be exposed to races available., and so neither is their custom as a regular client required [despite the opposite 'wailed' for the industry]..and lifeblood Turnover too., . .6 or more hours worth of 'harvest' lost., a tomcat spray of elite disdain for clients Said to be respected and valuable., yep., that's the new success unmistakabley:y::cocktail:

Definitely.

I really enjoyed watching the Counties races on Trackside today. I thought the Stipes' Eye replay was great, and they did a good job of filling the time between races.

Great stuff, Trackside.

Boxing Day might be challenging for them with five NZ meetings though!

Late night wednesdays become messy when youve got a couple of hundred in the account and you have a crack 20 favourites in a row at the ipswitch dogs. Races jump every 3 mins. Its good :)

I didn't get home till 7pm and what I saw was very disappointing especially with the aftermath of a race.....now I like dog racing and I was lead to believe you would see the winner coming back, presentation and interview with owners for all nz races if able and not straight to an aussie race. I was told there may be the odd aussie race if a --major-- race otherwise they will stick with nz coverage.....the other channel is for the lesser meeting........so whats going on here ????, I know this might be teething problems

I didn't get home till 7pm and what I saw was very disappointing especially with the aftermath of a race.....now I like dog racing and I was lead to believe you would see the winner coming back, presentation and interview with owners for all nz races if able and not straight to an aussie race. I was told there may be the odd aussie race if a --major-- race otherwise they will stick with nz coverage.....the other channel is for the lesser meeting........so whats going on here ????, I know this might be teething problems

Interview with an owner after a dog race??

Is this a gee up? After they just laid off all their staff including floor directors?