RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pottsie

Dino / Newton Family / Losers Get Laid Trophy

To Dino and The Newton Family.

I have today received the fantastic looking Losers Get Laid 3 Competition trophies. They are truly magnificent trophies, with the big one taking pride of place in the lounge and the wall plague going in my office.

Your generosity is truly appreciated for providing such impressive prizes. Race Cafe are very fortunate to have such valuable sponsors.

I would like to wish you and your families a very merry christmas and may the New Year bring all that you may wish for.

Once again thank you very much for the prizes and I will be trying again next year to keep title.

Cheers

Mark Potts / Pottsy

Pottsy, it was good to hear that your bits and pieces and your trophy package finally arrived and they brought you some joy. You must be a long way from Auckland Airport.

Pottsy, we concur with your comments about the efforts put in by Bruce M year in year out. Race Cafe are lucky to have had him on board all these years.

It is that festive time of the year again. To Bruce M, Pottsy and all at Race Cafe. We send you a message of goodwill, associated with the festive season, prevail and continue for you all through out 2010.

We wish everyone a blessed and happy Holiday Season !!!