RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pottsie

Lisa Cropp do a Stephen Donald

i hope she wins, she deserves it. and it would stop all you big mouths from bagging her. I love grandstand jockeys,
she has fought back against all odds to be right up there again.

All the big words, commitment, persistence, dedication etc. etc.

Go Lisa.

i hope she wins, she deserves it. and it would stop all you big mouths from bagging her. I love grandstand jockeys,

watched an interview about john sargent and he had a few choice words to say about her.would never ever put her on a horse of his again.

so who cares what he said. Look who she is riding for naw here in oz, he is one trainer who is entitled to his opinion. noone is without fault lisa included. But at the end of the day she will be put on because she is a very talented jockey

saw lisa get interviewed on channel 7 today with her glorious red hair and if she didn't look like the wicked witch then nobody does.

When i back a horse i dont care what the rider looks like, Quasi Modo could ride it as far as im concerned , so long as he gets it home for me.