RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
teletubby

is there a turf digest

At $5 a throw not many people do buy them nowadays!

They are sold at my place of work, but we almost always end up returning at least two if not all three of our Thursday books, and we get three Monday books and these NEVER sell, however that may well change next week, but that'll be a oncer

At $5 a throw not many people do buy them nowadays!

They are sold at my place of work, but we almost always end up returning at least two if not all three of our Thursday books, and we get three Monday books and these NEVER sell, however that may well change next week, but that'll be a oncer

i am a retailer too - have flagged it with the inconsistent delivery and a couple of no show weeks - was just damaging my business so until they move distributor i aint stocking it

The Monday book arrived on Sunday all over Auckland.

Everything neccessary included.

In fact, like most weeks, I had trouble finding it at usual outlets as most had sold out. This IS a common occurance in Auckland.

Must just be those living in backwaters that have problems.

Shame about the distribution from time to time , and the other odd hiccup , but my book is an essential guide ......plenty of form ,4 last starts in detail on Tuesdays meetings , plus colours of silks etc.

A friend ,a regular buyer ,said recently how 'improved' the latest model is.

And I see where there is an on-line supplement for those who bought todays book.