RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kmhood

fillies

We now have 5 fillies for 5 born. This girl is a whopper - strong as and very vocal. Thank goodness for the fillies races coming up in the future with allowances for them.:)

Hi Kay - good to hear that your Indy King filly is a cracker. Everyone is raving about their foals and the bookings are coming in. I know that farms always talk up the foals no matter what they look like. In the case of Indy King the best advertisements are the foals that he is producing.

Best of luck with all of your fillies !!

We had a colt by Faltaat arrive yesterday. One mare still to foal (due very very late!), and the other turned out not to be in foal anymore so must have reabsorbed at some stage after the second positive.

Fillies, Ististar has a very nice rich dark chestnut Mastercraftsman filly, born this morning, and yes I am bias.

Congrats Tina, that is great news. We have been hoping for a filly from Tad, but so far all colts. She is only due late Nov/Dec this season! I look forward to the pics on FB!

Megan can you please rub your hand over my name so's my mare can have a colt. I am so over fillies. Thank you.

Ha ha ha, done, though I think it is because we want fillies! We tend to race mainly fillies, and only buy fillies!

On that topic, reading in the new (as of 14th Nov) handicapping/rating brochure that there are meant to be more fillies & mares races programmed over the next 12mths and that fillies/mares will get 2kg allowance up half a kilo.

Hopefully it will go someway towards helping with racing fillies & mares in future.