After watching one of the rides of the year by Sam Spratt on Quality Time at Ruakaka, Popplewell crossed back to the studio as there was an Aussie race starting soon. He specifically said he would be back shortly with recorded interviews with Kylie Hoskin and Sam Spratt .. 30 minutes later nothing. It's highly annoying especially after a performance like that from rider, horse and trainer ffs.

It happened multiple times after that, every time " we will record the aftermath and be back " .. B.S do what you say your going to do Popplewell and Trackside, otherwise you are going to keep losing credibility even more.

I dont recall seeing the Sam Spratt one, but I did see the playback a couple times.  I think Riddell re Solidify was one of them.  Also happened just now with JMac and La Crique they come back to him after a few minutes of racing (sidenote: did he seem a bit meh about the performance?).  The problem they will have is something as small as a 2 minute delay in the next race is going to all but kill their hopes of getting to play back the 30 second interview from the previous race without having a flow on effect.

51 minutes ago, mr_gee said:

there  timing  between races needs  be  way better 

Their timing, NOT there timing!!!!!!!   The simplest definition of there is “in or at that place.” It is usually used as an adverb of place, meaning it expresses where an action is taking place. This is the main quality that sets there apart from the other words in its homonymic trio. 

The word their is the possessive form of the pronoun they. Often followed by a noun, their indicates ownership and describes something owned by one or more persons. 

4 minutes ago, MissJools said:

Their timing, NOT there timing!!!!!!!   The simplest definition of there is “in or at that place.” It is usually used as an adverb of place, meaning it expresses where an action is taking place. This is the main quality that sets there apart from the other words in its homonymic trio. 

The word their is the possessive form of the pronoun they. Often followed by a noun, their indicates ownership and describes something owned by one or more persons. 

Who cares, stop being a dick

1 hour ago, MissJools said:

Their ! There ! Miss Jools ! 😆

2 hours ago, Pak Star said:

I dont recall seeing the Sam Spratt one, but I did see the playback a couple times.  I think Riddell re Solidify was one of them.  Also happened just now with JMac and La Crique they come back to him after a few minutes of racing (sidenote: did he seem a bit meh about the performance?).  The problem they will have is something as small as a 2 minute delay in the next race is going to all but kill their hopes of getting to play back the 30 second interview from the previous race without having a flow on effect.

Hear you, but they quite often returned to Ruakaka and Popplewell 8 minutes before the next race, he would waffle for 2 or 3 minutes, then go to Thaddeus who would waffle about price movers and which ones were going to hurt the TAB .. yawn. Then cross to Aussie for a race before they came back. Heaps of time to get a minute interview in. Planning and structure obviously missing and it was the Popplewell and Thaddeus show which was boring at best.

8 minutes ago, Palliser said:

Hear you, but they quite often returned to Ruakaka and Popplewell 8 minutes before the next race, he would waffle for 2 or 3 minutes, then go to Thaddeus who would waffle about price movers and which ones were going to hurt the TAB .. yawn. Then cross to Aussie for a race before they came back. Heaps of time to get a minute interview in. Planning and structure obviously missing and it was the Popplewell and Thaddeus show which was boring at best.

Oh ! I thought it was one guy talking that's how monotonous it gets .

Thank you for that. I 'm sure I speak for many on here when I say we all treasure your informative input. 

.. and taken the definition straight from studypool.com  ...   it's common... my students do it often..   why can you never just post your own words Miss J ... and knowledge.. you take an interest in racing.. so form your own ideas  ..   why copy and paste what others say :)   I'm sure you have the knowledge, so share it :) 

Honestly I don't mean to be harsh, but just post what you think, your loves in racing, not everyone else's words :) 

2 hours ago, MissJools said:

Can you honestly shut up.

Just now, Zakhu said:

Can you honestly shut up.

No :)   ..  never on a forum should someone be told to shut up but I see what you are trying to say  ... they should just perhaps word themselves in different ways :)    I like to think that anyone who has found their way to Racecafe or any racing forums, genuinely has an interest and love in racing and there is nothing better than them expressing that interest, debating, entering contests, posting tips, whatever way they choose, in their own words, but never should they stop posting :)   as long as they have something to say and contribute :) 

10 minutes ago, nomates said:

I do as well , so can we make that 98% please .

Include me too. That makes 99%.

P.S. Hopefully I have used the correct to, too or two.   😀

10 minutes ago, Insider said:

Include me too. That makes 99%.

P.S. Hopefully I have used the correct to, too or two.   😀

FFS NO ! It should be to .

And your math is terrible , you were already in the 99% that didn't know , if you are saying you do , and it is now dubious , it will now be 97% .

Welcome to the team , you , me and Miss Jools , scary movies .

Is it too late too back out ?

image.png.68f23da511cfce24ad4e1239b7136072.png

Hey Miss Jools,

Here's a quick test for you.

A guy goes to see a psychiatrist, wearing nothing but cling film (Glad Wrap)

The psychiatrist says, "I can clearly see you're nuts " - or should it be, "I can clearly see your nuts"

Which sentence has the correct spelling? 🤔 

12 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

Hey Miss Jools,

Here's a quick test for you.

A guy goes to see a psychiatrist, wearing nothing but cling film (Glad Wrap)

The psychiatrist says, "I can clearly see you're nuts " - or should it be, "I can clearly see your nuts"

Which sentence has the correct spelling? 🤔 

Is it the correct spelling your asking about ? or should it be the correct grammar ?

19 hours ago, nomates said:

Is it the correct spelling your asking about ? or should it be the correct grammar ?

image.png.5f3f5d042f289c51276f5a61317a6280.png

19 hours ago, nomates said:

19 minutes ago, MissJools said:

image.png.5f3f5d042f289c51276f5a61317a6280.png

Oh my god, you honestly have issues. Did your parents ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say it? Or are you just a hypocrite?