edor

commentators

5 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Muzzaman .....thank you very much for your in-depth analysis of my statement re Justin Evans ......your one-word reply... 'RUBBISH' ...means that you could (if you wanted to come out from behind the bushes) name me those 'more improved' callers over the last 3 years?

As for you Scooby ....you might own this site and be a very influential human being but what you know about race callers could be 'handwritten' on the back of a postage stamp! 😭.....so you should try commenting on a topic you know somthing about.

Child

Zakhu .....I don't have a problem with Miss Jools! ... *don't think she has ever abused me haha 😩*..... but Palliser is a dead-set EGG and should honestly just retreat to the kitchen and hard boil himself!

He wanted the truth about Justin Evans but as Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise ....'He CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' ......and therein lies the truth about Palliser the EGG.

21 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

Zakhu .....I don't have a problem with Miss Jools! ... *don't think she has ever abused me haha 😩*..... but Palliser is a dead-set EGG and should honestly just retreat to the kitchen and hard boil himself!

He wanted the truth about Justin Evans but as Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise ....'He CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' ......and therein lies the truth about Palliser the EGG.

Now we'll have a debate over whether the egg is hard boiled, fried or scrambled :rcfe-laughing:

54 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

Oh, and you don't have to "have a problem" with somebody to debate them 🤣

10 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Liz ....I agree with you 100% ......Tony Lee was a caller still at the top of his game and the fact they didn't renew his contract came down to personality clashes and nothing else which was a crying shame.

Tony loved his trade and there were few better than him so lets hope he gets a decent gig 'off-shore' to prove his point that he is far from a spent force.

Bring back Tony Lee....... Still has a few good years commentating left in him 😎

18 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Muzzaman .....thank you very much for your in-depth analysis of my statement re Justin Evans ......your one-word reply... 'RUBBISH' ...means that you could (if you wanted to come out from behind the bushes) name me those 'more improved' callers over the last 3 years?

As for you Scooby ....you might own this site and be a very influential human being but what you know about race callers could be 'handwritten' on the back of a postage stamp! 😭.....so you should try commenting on a topic you know somthing about.

You obviously have issues so better not to debate ignorant people.. like yourself. I wonder why you have issues from other members???Maybe look at the way you behave here.

30 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

No issues Scooby .....just voicing my opinion and now realise that it rubs some members up the wrong way so I will pull right back so as to not upset any contributors.

All good .....FF.

Cheers thanks for the FF appreciate the posts.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

You obviously have issues so better not to debate ignorant people.. like yourself. I wonder why you have issues from other members???Maybe look at the way you behave here.

Wow his last reply to you was a 180 big time from the  "what you know Scooby could be handwritten on back of a postage stamp" and "comment on a topic you know something about " ...  I had to have a little giggle when he backed right off 

Just now, Palliser said:

Wow his last reply to you was a 180 big time from the  "what you know Scooby could be handwritten on back of a postage stamp" and "comment on a topic you know something about " ...  I had to have a little giggle when he backed right off 

All good we have had a chat and time to move on.

Anyway folks .....back on topic ......every commentator has a favourite line which we all grew to love .....so lets name some....

(1) Ian Craig ....'As they top the rise here at Randwick and Emancipation has picked them up in the twinkling of an eye!' ......great feeling if you were on her as radio only in those days and Ian painted a great picture.

(2) Bert Bryant in a Moonee Valley steeplechase many moons ago ....'The leader took off on Thursday and landed on Sunday'.

(3) Marc MacNamara in a low class trot at Addington .....'The starter just can't get them to form a line .....in the meantime the favourite thinks he's at Brighton beach ....he's just digging a hole' .......that was hilarious as the fav just clawed and clawed at the track.

There are many many more great one-liners....so lets hear them .....

1 hour ago, Palliser said:

Hey FF - you must have taken the right coloured pills this morning - taken some off that edge off you....

Was this on your way back from the Pharmacy yesterday? The master of U-turns 😀

1 minute ago, Friend Family said:

Yeah Alf ....its amazing the calming effect Scooby can have on you .....I was a bit 'over zealous' and needed a 'chill pill'.....so I took 4 of them.

Seems about the right dose FF - keep it up 👍

You add some flavour that's for sure, so don't back off too much - just enough 🙂

On 6/22/2024 at 9:20 PM, Friend Family said:

Thanks for that Friend Family, I've got at least one person on this website that likes me.  Well, at the moment anyway!!

24 minutes ago, MissJools said:

Thanks for that Friend Family, I've got at least one person on this website that likes me.  Well, at the moment anyway!!

I like you Miss Jools. Your heart is in the right place, but perhaps you should borrow some of FF's little pills and be slightly less 'full frontal' 😉 

Keep the posts coming 🙂

2 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

I like you Miss Jools. Your heart is in the right place, but perhaps you should borrow some of FF's little pills and be slightly less 'full frontal' 😉 

Keep the posts coming 🙂

Alf, you being a little risqué taking about slightly less ‘full frontal’ with or from Miss Jools aren’t you?

What exactly do you mean?

4 minutes ago, Insider said:

Alf, you being a little risqué taking about slightly less ‘full frontal’ with or from Miss Jools aren’t you?

What exactly do you mean?

Oh bugger - a case of mistaken identity it seems.

It was Miss Drools I was thinking of with the Full Frontal 🤤