edor

commentators

14 hours ago, BSherwin said:

Yes, readily admit I was a bit off this stint. Rhythm/timing was off and over-enthusiastic.

Still remember you cracking the glass over your head during the Studville drinking competition.

Would be great to see your talents over here in Australia mate.

14 hours ago, BSherwin said:

Yes, readily admit I was a bit off this stint. Rhythm/timing was off and over-enthusiastic.

Sounds like  a review from a tinder date .

When you can honestly self critique then your ahead of most people in any part of life .

15 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Between you me and the gate post I would far rather you than JE any day...he just loves to hear himself talk pre race drives me nuts...JMO

100% agree, he quite often brings himself into his jibber jabber, he recalls calling a horse home some years ago, or talking to an owner, trainer, jockey etc. It's like the Justin Evans show.

He's on holiday Scooby .....he heard that Palliser had a 'snitch' on him so he took the 'Justin Evans show' offshore where he won't have to listen to any 'baggers' of his efforts up in the box where he earns his living.

Top caller Justin Evans .....and adds to a plethora of great callers here in NZ.

1 hour ago, Friend Family said:

He's on holiday Scooby .....he heard that Palliser had a 'snitch' on him so he took the 'Justin Evans show' offshore where he won't have to listen to any 'baggers' of his efforts up in the box where he earns his living.

Top caller Justin Evans .....and adds to a plethora of great callers here in NZ.

Drinking the cool aide again I see

38 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

Well then MISTER big stuff knows STUFF all about race callers then.....and probably wishes he had half their ability!😡!

Just know the current bunch in nz are not as professional as those in Oz…still prefer Georgie Simon & Bruce Sherwin as the best

8 hours ago, Friend Family said:

Are you Miss Jools's second profile? 

12 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Seems odd he just took over and now is on leave.

Yep he must have got a a big annual leave allowance in his contract. I can't recall T.Lee ever having an extended holiday like this one 🤔

17 minutes ago, Palliser said:

Yep he must have got a a big annual leave allowance in his contract. I can't recall T.Lee ever having an extended holiday like this one 🤔

An already planned sojourn before he took over the role perhaps?

1 hour ago, Friend Family said:

Nomates ....only those of very low intelligence are bagging J Evans who is the most improved caller in NZ .....FACT.

You really know how to win friends an influence people...NOT. People can have their own opinions and that does not mean they have a low IQ...pot kettle maybe.

🤔

Muzzaman .....thank you very much for your in-depth analysis of my statement re Justin Evans ......your one-word reply... 'RUBBISH' ...means that you could (if you wanted to come out from behind the bushes) name me those 'more improved' callers over the last 3 years?

As for you Scooby ....you might own this site and be a very influential human being but what you know about race callers could be 'handwritten' on the back of a postage stamp! 😭.....so you should try commenting on a topic you know somthing about.

Liz ....I agree with you 100% ......Tony Lee was a caller still at the top of his game and the fact they didn't renew his contract came down to personality clashes and nothing else which was a crying shame.

Tony loved his trade and there were few better than him so lets hope he gets a decent gig 'off-shore' to prove his point that he is far from a spent force.