Just settled in after a morning of errands and flicked the tv on hoping "Sweenz" wasnt rostered on so this was a pleasant surprise.

On a somewhat related note, I know trackside wanted to shift focus to its people and the industry when they rebranded, and they seem to be doing a good job of it so far.  

6 minutes ago, Memphis3 said:

Jayne’s a star. Such a professional. Missed the first few races then saw she was there at race 3. I was telling a mate I would have gone it I’d know she was there instead of Sweens. 

Yeah , who needs racehorses to go to a racecourse .

1 hour ago, Pak Star said:

Just settled in after a morning of errands and flicked the tv on hoping "Sweenz" wasnt rostered on so this was a pleasant surprise.

Hasn't the pressure just ramped up on him to up his game , unfortunately I think he has reached his level . 

Got to say I have been impressed with their on course presenter coverage over the past 6 weeks or so and what they have offered. Can we have Jayne on a more permanent basis, especially with her more professional birdcage preview which by the way she was way more insightful that Leith was and he was meant to give the form analysts thing. 

Credit where credit is due well done Trackside, let's hope this is permanent and not just a 6 month thing and then we are back to mediocrity.