diesel

Dunn family at Addington

6 hours ago, Spikecity said:

By Mike Love

Yaldhurst trainer Regan Todd learned of Marketplace's victory in yesterday’s Group 2 Rakaia Seed Cleaning Sapling Stakes at Ashburton initially via text message.

Blah blah blah

Meanwhile Robert and Jenna Dunn produced another outstanding training effort winning the Group 2 Helen Pope Fillies Classic with Downbytheseaside filly Gone Surfin. The Dunns also trained the trifecta in the $30,000 Rural Business Accountants Champion Stakes with Harrison John, Miki’s Courage and Hadron Collider.

They are now 11 wins clear at the top of the trainers' premiership on 87, ahead of Steve and Amanda Telfer, while John Dunn has a three win lead in the drivers' premiership, with Blair Orange second on 79.

Gave me a fright - my reckoning is 23 - come on Mike not a good look

I thought it is 23 but maybe I'm wrong

Screenshot_20240604_150716_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 6/7/2024 at 1:28 PM, Friend Family said:

I just saw an interview with Johnny Dunn and he said he is going to chase that premiership down so all your tickets are W I N N E R S !!!!!!!!

Yes and another win today but how bad are the Telfers going - if their horses are galloping they are stopping well before the turn. And this is both the North and South teams.

Their weekly salary bill, let alone any other costs wouldn't be paid by stakes won. Surely someone is going to get the stitch pretty soon.

Purdon another going awful. Mark away and they can hardly get warm.

1 hour ago, Spikecity said:

Yes and another win today but how bad are the Telfers going - if their horses are galloping they are stopping well before the turn. And this is both the North and South teams.

Their weekly salary bill, let alone any other costs wouldn't be paid by stakes won. Surely someone is going to get the stitch pretty soon.

Purdon another going awful. Mark away and they can hardly get warm.

Starting to feel pretty confident 

Screenshot_20240707_203623_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 hours ago, unhinged said:

Yes it was a certainty quite a while ago and I see from your beach report some of the big bangers coming up again

On 7/7/2024 at 8:39 PM, unhinged said:

Geeez Unhinged your home an hosed.

If I were you I'd slap another $8,888.88 on .5% is OK for 6 months. I'd need a calculator to work out the easy money and if things ( they will) go to plan you'll be in deeper clover!

Actually 8,888.88 nets you 444.44 so I'd suggest another bet for 😉8,888.88 and that ( maths never my strong point at school to much time spent bookmaking on a friday) maybe would profit you 888.88??? Which ties in with you other bets😉

I presume Tim is driving to instructions but this put them into the race at any cost" tactics do not suit his style.

The Telfer horses are just not up to these tactics. If it isn't driving instructions then give yourself an uppercut Tim,

And no I don't bet on team Telfer - got too much running on Diamond Racing